Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 260votes)

Re:Marina

Alt Names: alt 天降未来新娘alt Re: Marinaalt Re:まりなalt 我的未来巨乳新娘
Author: Harada Shigemitsu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rinnosuke's useless and vagrant father is now dead. Now, at the age of 16, he is completely alone and will have to quit school to survive. On the night his father dies, a naked woman with large breasts falls from the sky and lands on top of him. She introduces herself as Sakamoto Marina, the future wife of the future Rinnosuke. She states that she used a time machine to come back to the past, and start a new life with the younger Rinnosuke. Rinnosuke's new life with his future(?) wife begins.
Go to Re:Marina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic VeryBroke here~ New Window VeryBroke
  • 6 Replies
Topic Isn't Haruki (lighter-haired, glasses friend) a bit of a jerk? New Window JP_reads
  • 2 Replies
Topic Another person?! New Window DinduNuffins
  • 0 Replies
Topic So he has finally decided New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic A challenger has appeared New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

672 Comments

Well she did just go into the past just to be with the guy for a longer duration with the possibility of screwing up the timeline.... now all she needs to do is kill him the day he died 26 years later... or she even have even killed him after they married o.o maybe that is why she sent herself to the past.

But. We don't know that he died. He is only gone. He could have left. Simply gone missing. Been kidnapped by a male hungry monster girl. Anything.

If anything, she simply cannot bear to be away from him. To the point of obsession. In a disturbingly cute kind of way.

That DOES it!!!  I have decided that the most often misspelled word in scanlations has got to be "separate"!!!  I am really getting tired of seeing this word, (And its other conjugation forms), spelled as "seperate."

Spoiler

*Ol' Pervy goes on for another four and a half hour screaming rant in the privacy of his bedroom, pacing back and forth while complaining about today's teachers not using the classic mnemonic trick, "There's A RAT between SEP and E!", for teaching the correct spelling of "separate" to their students!!!*

I hope the girl doesn't turn out to be like this:

Spoiler

Well she did just go into the past just to be with the guy for a longer duration with the possibility of screwing up the timeline.... now all she needs to do is kill him the day he died 26 years later... or she even have even killed him after they married o.o maybe that is why she sent herself to the past.

I hope the girl doesn't turn out to be like this:

Spoiler

so bold ... i mean usually putting your hands like that, get your ass kicked but...  you know what, screw time travel , i'll fap to that !

P.S. Just thought of something , each time a new chapter comes out ,600 + people fap at the same time , ahh the wonders of life ...

The thing is similar problems can apply about traveling to the future as you not being in the past also affects it, now you can think of it in the way that when u move to the future the one you experience will be a future without you, therefore bringing in the different timeline theory or you can go with the single (less popular) timeline theory in that when you move to the future you would be just creating a time paradox, which in some plots could result in the world ending :D.

This depends on the time travel used. If you use Time Dilation, no paradox should happen, you are still in the "flow" of time, but your time is slower, while everyone else has normal time. Go around 50% light speed, and spend a few years at that speed, you can achieve "time travel". Hell, people on the ISS have aged slower, but its a real small amount.

Edit: The future travel I'm talking about is that this "stream" is still forming, and at this current moment, we are at the front. Like this           Start> |~~~~~~~~~~~| <Present

And when you go into the future, you skip a giant chunk.

Start> |~~~~~~~~~~~|-------------------| <Present. You didn't experience that gap, but everyone else did. It shouldn't cause any paradoxs as long as you "stay" inside the universe and don't end up going to another universe, which could break the rule of 'Energy can not be destroyed or created". Then again. you're not really destroying the energy, just shifting it.

How can that woman stand up straight?

Spoiler

The thing is similar problems can apply about traveling to the future as you not being in the past also affects it, now you can think of it in the way that when u move to the future the one you experience will be a future without you, therefore bringing in the different timeline theory or you can go with the single (less popular) timeline theory in that when you move to the future you would be just creating a time paradox, which in some plots could result in the world ending :D.

Maybe this basterd didn't die but left or cheated her

Speculation: What if time was still flowing properly-ish? The reason he disappeared is so that he can meet with his time traveling wife, and cause the reason why she traveled back to find him in the first place, after all if that happened they would be much closer to each others age in all timelines.

Unless there was a problem with the translation, she didn't say that he died.  Only that he was "gone."  It does imply that he died, but does not state it in clear, unequivocal words.  This leaves the possibility that his being "gone" is due to something else which will be explained in a later chapter.

Spoiler

I actually read a bit further in the raws. And from what I've seen, gone means dead. :U

Once again, I find myself flipping desks at the concept of time travel. I can accept traveling into the future, but not back.

Rage.gif

"I'm not born in this era, so space time wont be fucked over" OBJECTION! What happens when you are born though? And if you think about it, being born shouldn't matter, having two of the EXACT same particles in existence at once, according to everything going to shit when you meet yourself, should be enough to cause everything to go tits up, pun intended.

Next we come across a version of the Grand father paradox, or in this case "Mai Waifu paradox". If she dates the current MC, he will never meet up with her present self, eventually getting married, him going missing, and causing her to go back in time.

If anything, we are either dealing with the concept of time being a stream, and going back causes a branch off of the stream, or we are gunning Many World Theory or a Multiverse Theory.

Now on a concept of hot chicks falling through roofs. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A HOT CHICK FROM THE FUTURE FALL THROUGH MINE AND BREAK PHYSICS!?

ohhohoho this'll be a good one :3

It's also possible that in the future, Rinosuke had something to do with the invention of time travel and disappeared during its testing phase. 

Or he could have been on a flight that was lost at sea and he was presumed to be dead but is actually living on the island in the series "Cage of Eden."

Or any of a thousand other possibilities, including the possibility that he actually died in any one of a multitude of ways.

We'll just have to wait patiently, (While secretly and unfairly cursing the scanlators for not having the entire series finished and released to us within 10 minutes of the first chapter's release, even though they have real lives to deal with and can only work on this in their limited spare time!), for the answers to be shown to us.

Sorry about that, Impatient Scan Team, but I have a whole bottle of hand lotion just waiting to be used on this series!!!

Maybe this basterd didn't die but left or cheated her

BTW, Harada Shigemitsu makes several "high level ecchi" manga which being banned from Batoto ...

so we might see "something more" from this manga ... =3= ... I don't mind tough ... =3= ...

Maybe he cheated with someone else. and yandere girl comes back like yuno.

deus ex yandere comes back from future ... or rather alternate universe ?

*x* ...

well, in timeslip and time travel plot, anything might be possible ...

gonna wait if this manga becomes "chaotic" latter ...

H cup...

Ok, can someone tell me what size that would be in America, since just about every other country uses the metric system. I'm guessing it's D cup, assuming the author is using H by way of the metric system.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/205096/re-marina_ch1_by_impatient-scan-team/20

"Miss, I would be more than willing to take Rinosuke's place! As would THIS GUY: http://vatoto.com/read/_/144578/mahou-shoujo-of-the-end_ch5_by_kiss-scans/5"

A japanese h cup would be about the same as an american g cup.

According to this site: http://www.sizeguide.net/bra-sizes.html

A Japanese H-cup is equal to an American F-cup and a British G-cup.

Unless there was a problem with the translation, she didn't say that he died.  Only that he was "gone."  It does imply that he died, but does not state it in clear, unequivocal words.  This leaves the possibility that his being "gone" is due to something else which will be explained in a later chapter.

Spoiler

Maybe he cheated with someone else. and yandere girl comes back like yuno.

Still the time paradox of all this could have a disastrous effect, wouldn't her being in the past erase her from the future? and DAMN man H-cups and you feel nothing whats wrong with this guy?

jealousy.jpg

If she he has time travel maybe it may be a good idea to find out what killed the guy and his father in the first place.

Just as a sidenote...  this plot setup makes me wonder if it's possible to NTR your own self...  xD

Now I want to know how he died at 42! Disease? Accident? Murder? Can't wait.

death by snu-snu

A japanese h cup would be about the same as an american g cup.

H cup...

Ok, can someone tell me what size that would be in America, since just about every other country uses the metric system. I'm guessing it's D cup, assuming the author is using H by way of the metric system.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/205096/re-marina_ch1_by_impatient-scan-team/20

"Miss, I would be more than willing to take Rinosuke's place! As would THIS GUY: http://vatoto.com/read/_/144578/mahou-shoujo-of-the-end_ch5_by_kiss-scans/5"

he accepted that she was from the future waaaay too easily...

Actually I would too, it would be abnormal not to accept after what he saw. One thing I notice in mangas is that they dismissed what they saw way too easily like "It's must be my imagination".

Well this was fun to read i hope there is more later

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics