Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

This chapter summary:

1) First page, died.

2) Recovered from DeathByCute.

3) Continued reading.

4) Died several times again.

Worth it.

"It's a western movie, so it's not very realistic."

...lol

just realize there are plot hole,

in chapter 11 tamaki said he will get chocolate from his mum but his mum is dead.

Chapter 32 page 9:

His dad has been giving chocolates every Valentine on behalf of his mother (as well as birthday presents on his birthdays)

Which is why in the earlier chapters, he often mentioned his parents, instead of just father (like when he said he always talked about his day in school to his parents during dinner, etc)

As to why, i can only guess it is a way to honor and keep her presence in the family rather than just forgetting about her

in chapter 11 tamaki said he will get chocolate from his mum but his mum is dead.

Could be an offering.

I'm happy for you Kouyou-chan!

You'd finally avenged your brother!

Uncensored hand-holding IN PUBLIC!?!??!? RIP manga, it's gonna get taken down before we can get the ending!

Spoiler

oh god its gonna get taken down from batoto for maturity for sure...

wbgKxRx.jpg

I like how he's wearing the fake-scar sticker, even as they are getting married.

While he'd totally do that, she's the one imagining it and she has no idea it's fake.

I just got up to chapter 13 and I'm gonna stop, I dont want it to end so soon, so I'll take my time 

I like how he's wearing the fake-scar sticker, even as they are getting married.

Awww they're married now...

band-aid engagement ring.

those things are not just swimsuits xp

Awww they're married now...

Spoiler

kyaaaaa~

Spoiler

Lewd.

What? Platonic boy-girl friendship that's good? Just kill me now it's all downhill from here.

She basically considers him to be like a brother. You be the judge if it's better or worse than a friend.

What? Platonic boy-girl friendship that's good? Just kill me now it's all downhill from here.

best girl.

That last page was heart-warmingly hilarious.

That's an ongoing joke in the series. He randomly yells out movie names and stuff.

Wait, what?! That means i had totally missed any other references in past chapters!! Σ(゜ロ゜; )

What's with the sudden "Walking Dead" scream?

That's an ongoing joke in the series. He randomly yells out movie names and stuff.

fK7JxDk.png

this are the example of absurd but effective product advertisement

What's with the sudden "Walking Dead" scream?

Amami Lock-up bonding time.

you help them get together just to cockblock them at the end.

You monster!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics