Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

This manhwa does not take it's time with anything, lol

:(

She and his childhood friend (the glasses dude, forgot his name) are the only sensible characters in this whole Manhwa.

Actually, he was kind of rash and jumped to conclusions a bit quickly.  So he gets second place...behind a high school girl, lol.

This girl is the best freaking wingman. Seriously, anyone else would have been :You done fucked up, sorry mate." But this girl is pushing him back into the ring, not to mention the amusement park plan.

I'm not so sure about that. While she is very good at reconciling them, they're just not very compatible as a couple. If it takes that much effort just to clear up a few misunderstandings, it's not going to work out.

Spoiler

I will NEVER get a hold on Korean or Chinese names.

True. They get waaaaaaaaaaaay too repetitive.

I will NEVER get a hold on Korean or Chinese names.

This girl is the best freaking wingman.  Seriously, anyone else would have been :You done fucked up, sorry mate." But this girl is pushing him back into the ring, not to mention the amusement park plan.

She and his childhood friend (the glasses dude, forgot his name) are the only sensible characters in this whole Manhwa.

This girl is the best freaking wingman.  Seriously, anyone else would have been :You done fucked up, sorry mate." But this girl is pushing him back into the ring, not to mention the amusement park plan.

Please please please,  I NEEAD MORE CHAPTERS.

i don't think they will, since the scans here are censored,they must be following the censored version = no conclusion ending.

there were supposed to be shots of the teacher tits on chapter 25.

but still dude know when you are at wrong and our still not putting spoiler tag on it maybe cause of your pride 

LEARN TO USE FKING SPOILER TAGS U INEPT CUNTS

So let's hope that EG Scans or some other group scanlates the real ending.

i don't think they will, since the scans here are censored,they must be following the censored version = no conclusion ending.

there were supposed to be shots of the teacher tits on chapter 25.

So let's hope that EG Scans or some other group scanlates the real ending.

Thanks for spoiling the ending...

didn't spoil anything,the "fixed" ending is not proper

i've found the original ending,thankfully i'm born chinese thus jp and korean can be read by me

http://www.torrent82.com/torrent_upload/764505

Thanks for spoiling the ending...

I read through the raws and just found that the author was fired for writing up an ending deemed to mature for the audience at naver

they replaced the original intended ending with a common harem ending that has no real conclusion

the author however did publish a book himself with the original ending and fully colored

i cannot get hold of the full scans and was wondering if this group is scanning the original ending or the "fixed" ending

i urge everyone to avoid the "fixed" ending because it will really piss you off

She will kill sensei one day, if she keeps that up. Gotta love jealous Ya heon lee.

Why would he sleep in the tub? It's uncomfortable to even think about it. D:

Been there done that. Well at that time, there were literally no space to sleep since it was like over 5-10 ppl in one room. 

To create avoid misunderstandings? It looks like she has a one room apartment.  Knowing her, if he had slept on the floor or a chair it would have been like he was watching her sleep. Creepy.  

Right, I'm tired of the teacher misunderstanding the whole situation, same as the girl.

well most of the misunderstandings were solved already

Man, i think all the misunderstanding in this comic will never be solved as long as that teacher is acting this way, she just doesn't listen to anything.....though this chapter is understandable lol but still....

Right, I'm tired of the teacher misunderstanding the whole situation, same as the girl.

Man, i think all the misunderstanding in this comic will never be solved as long as that teacher is acting this way, she just doesn't listen to anything.....though this chapter is understandable lol but still....

wow such pace

Whaa? You censored it? Awh man. I was excited for boobs. 

Oh well. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics