Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 443votes)

Abnormal-kei Joshi

Alt Names: alt Abnormal Girlsalt Abnormal-Type Girlsalt 危ノーマル系女子alt 异常少女alt Wanita Abnormal
Author: Sanada Juichi
Artist: Sanada Juichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High schooler Shiina Shinya thinks that all girls are pretty much good-for-nothing, mostly because he doesn't understand them at all. That doesn't stop him from being surrounded by strange girls! Tsubasa Tooka, a cute, much-admired girl, stalks him. Shikimura Masami is majorly into masochism, and has recruited Shinya into her play sessions. Ikari Satsuki seems suspiciously interested in the recent serial stabbings, and seems to want to drag Shinya into it. Banjou Yoruko, a normally quiet, bookish girl, has decided she and Shinya are bound up in some fantasy setting. Uchida Yumeji is the school's sleeping beauty, who spends all of her time in the infirmary because she requires so much sleep. Shinya brings her newspapers, so she can keep up with current events in the short time she spends awake. Lastly, Okui Akane is convinced she is a vampire. For all Shinya knows, it could be true, but in practice it just means that he has to let her drink his blood. How will Shinya deal with all these good-for-nothing girls that complicate his life?

Warning: This manga contains a lot of sexual fetishes, murder, and rape. Read at your own risk.

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/abnormal/
Go to Abnormal-kei Joshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are the girls based on the 7 deadly sins? New Window Namorax
  • 11 Replies
Topic Shiina the enigma New Window manwolf
  • 8 Replies

698 Comments

Aw man this is great. Thanks roankun. Page 26-27: *enter Ron Burgandy thatescalatedquickly.gif*
@ShaiHH
More like: What the hell is wrong with the girls?
Now I know why this Knight girl felt so familiar: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6322
What the hell is wrong with this guy?
This MC has my respect for not being a wimp, instead so chill in front of murders with so much swag.
Yandere all the things!!!

Interesting... followed.
these girls their their all yanderes. note they are all different kinds of yanderes but yanderes neither the less. A manga full of yanderes time for me to hit the follow button.
that was probably the most insane/awesome first chapter in history. so you have a masochist, 8th grade syndrome, michael myer's little sister and a stalker. now all we need is a yandere, tsundere and lolicon mother.
Sociopath protagonists work brilliantly - this is giving me the same vibe Goth did.
@Purple Library Guy
Spoiler

Anyway I am looking forward to this manga
OK, the girls are odd, but he's a bit much himself. I mean,
Spoiler

That's not so much "cold, cool and composed" as it is "psychopath who luckily doesn't particularly get off on dead people".
I'd be quite happy to take the masochist off his hands, anyway. I'm helpful like that.
Spoiler
wow lucky guy....
yeahhh... what ?!
Dis gon be good!
Umm I think I just jizzed my pants... let's see... yep, I did.
In order of appearance:
Tooka: Stalker
Shikimura: Masochist
Satsuki: Serial killer
Yoruko: Delusional
??? (twintails): Vampire
???: Sleeping beauty
??? (little sister): Possessive bro-con
So far:
Spoiler
O_o' so basically:
Spoiler

I say, that's quite a colorful cast of characters.
So, that chicks a murderer?
This is really getting out of hand, and if you compare the ones we've seen so far
Stalker
Hard-line Masochist
Delusional Psychopath
KNIFE-MURDERER
one of these things is clearly not like the other.
Holy crap. I like it alot. This has tons of potential. Also, is it me, or does this seem more like the plot to a light novel?
dafuq I just read
so i kept reading normal guy , hates gurls , basic shit , then i get to page 27 , and a non-stop rollercoaster of wtf and holy shit started ... i'm a creep = followed
This is strange. I like it.
>Hey that art seem familiar
>Batoto shows nothing....
>Mangaupdate...
>Same author as Hyakko

Well then, that unfollow is not getting clicked ever o_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics