Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 67votes)

Omairi desu yo

Alt Names: alt A Blessing On Your House!alt お参りですよalt O-mairi desu yoalt Omairi desuyo
Author: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Artist: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Genres: Drama DramaShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miza Yuuji is the so-called ‘beautiful priest’ of Uguisuzaka Shopping District, loved and respected by all not only for his skills as a Buddhist priest but for his demure demeanor and kind air. While he professes to have pledged himself to the cloth, vowing to remain unmarried and celibate for life…he’s harbored a crush on his best friend Saburou since middle school. Now that Saburou’s back in town, taking over his parents’ tofu shop after an eight-year absence, Yuuji must deal with feelings he thought he’d long since moved past—and that’s when he gets drunk one evening in Saburou’s presence.
Go to Omairi desu yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

Ugh, so cute laksdjflkjsdf
thanks for the chapter xD

time to wait another seven years for the next chapter....

I hope we don't n_n;

time to wait another seven years for the next chapter....

Spoiler

article-2432922-18472EF100000578-249_634

That's so cute! And I love Kenji.... I hope we get to see more of him and Yocchan <3

It's absolutely cute <3

This is so so cute ;_;

SeptemberScanlations.... ThankYou!!! \>u</

I really like this one   :)

Oh my word, this is good. The best of the genre I've read for quite a while! : D

Spoiler

I hope this gets updated soon. :3 Thanks to the scanlators!

What an idiot -_-'

But, well, this is just so cute!

But I'd advise people to read the tags before reading it ^^

If you're okay with boys love and air-headed character, then read it, by all means, it's really worthwhile!

yay, extra chapter(s)!
i'm following this again now
Kenji's definitely a Tsundere.
Chapter 3 doesn't exactly look like an end. I hope it isn't
Hnnggg... That was way too cute!! ^O^
THAT. WAS. CUTE.
*massive nosebleed*
Darn it, I was going to wait until I could find this at Book-Off to buy it, but it's just too adorable. Next bookstore I pass, it's mine.
I just love this author, looking forwards to the new work, but man please finish some of the older ones too! LoL
More please, love it
aaaa so cute >.<
he's so shyyyyyy.. so cute >.< aaaa aaaaaaaa

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics