Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 124votes)

BUILDER

Alt Names: alt Builderalt 빌더
Author: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Artist: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the near future, humans have created technology to allow them to dream whatever they desire. Those who seek to become gods in this dream world are called "Builders". A girl uses this technology for the first time for the same purpose. Why does she want to become a Builder?!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/builder
Go to BUILDER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

201 Comments

King Poring has descended!

Dafaq...

all i wanna do now is ask... ASUNA!! is that you?!

Spoiler

It would make more sense if you just compare builder to inception though. Remember the part in the movie where Leonardo dicaprio is teaching a girl how to control her dream? Likewise, In builder, they also have too teach her many things about dreams and stuff. I don't like to reply much about tower of God but it just doesn't make sense to compare this series to that.

would've gone for a greatsword all the way. great damage + aoe cleave + look 100% more badass.

They said in this chapter that when she picked the weapon all relevant knowledge for how to use it was downloaded to her brain.

Quite convenient. Wonder if it has effect outside the room though... that would be useful.

Wait... Did she have training for fencing before getting that rapier? If not, then that's some fast learning there.

They said in this chapter that when she picked the weapon all relevant knowledge for how to use it was downloaded to her brain.

Wait... Did she have training for fencing before getting that rapier? If not, then that's some fast learning there.

I would've chosen a lightsaber as a weapon, hands down.

or a gatling gun or a bazooka or a laser beam gun.... anything better than a close range weapons for a huge wave of pervert muscle slime guys that come from in all directions

I would've chosen a lightsaber as a weapon, hands down.

I'm glad that this comic takes care of its fans "needs" :D

Spoiler
Spoiler:
Spoiler

@Publius, I always found the allusion, appeal to authority to be a form of self-dismissal.
I enjoyed reading what ye wrote there, especially with the irony oozing from it. Using fancy language to induce estrangement, and thus a sense of authority over the matter? Heh. Either "well played" or "well written", both are compliments so take it as ye will.

@The comic

Spoiler

Albator, on 16 Jun 2015 - 03:31 AM, said:

I'd be glad to read your comic or a story. You seem like an experienced author, who definitely wrote something more interesting, right?

C'mon, not that argument; do you need to be a chef to criticize a burger?

Which really sums it up rather succinctly, and you'd think that'd be all that needs to be said. 

Need to? No. Does it add undisputable credential to it? Yes.

It's the responsibility of the mature mind to be able to identify the quality of something, anything, without relying solely on the credentials and opinions of a third party. 

Criticizing an intelligent opinion, or casting allusions to its illegitimacy, merely due to a lack of credentials is a simple resort of those who hope to disagree, but are unable. Equally so, assuming that an 'expert' is infallible, and thus their opinion beyond reproach, is nothing but an unfortunate appeal to authority.

so its like the matrix, and he is neo, got it

What... in the flying fuck are those things...?

I suspect someone is a fan of Sensei from the Assassination Classroom manga, an just mae his own version.. a VERY weird version....

vCXWH.gif

Onsokumaru!

Porings? no wait  Drops since they are yellow!

The effects of having good dreams

Only natural since big ones are filled with dreams!

And then suddenly, they'd be dreaming each other.

Her breasts are getting bigger with each chapter...

The effects of having good dreams

Her breasts are getting bigger with each chapter...

Its true that the author's naming sense is bad. But this series still have potential in terms of plot because of dream setting. Lets hope something good happen later on.

The peeps whom compared this comic to Tower of God made an interesting comparison indeed, because -- Tower of God started out as nothing but one huge, big, looonnngg power fantasy: A lone kid, looking for his gurl, he's the irregular with super powers and can learn anything super quick and everyone like totally loves him.
~Gend: wall of text
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics