Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 124votes)

BUILDER

Alt Names: alt Builderalt 빌더
Author: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Artist: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the near future, humans have created technology to allow them to dream whatever they desire. Those who seek to become gods in this dream world are called "Builders". A girl uses this technology for the first time for the same purpose. Why does she want to become a Builder?!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/builder
Go to BUILDER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

201 Comments

Uhmm... He kissed her then asked... Smoooth

That last words on the last page.... It just so sappy...... 

Last page is just a joke by the scanlators; it's the same panel as in page 11.

Wow... an mc who actually got that far that quick...never happens....

That last words on the last page.... It just so sappy...... 

Uhmm... He kissed her then asked... Smoooth

My guess is the brother transferred his mind into the virtual world.

Kyaaaa!!!!!

Almost positive he is the one who put the guy in a coma

Guessed the same.

Almost positive he is the one who put the guy in a coma

MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!! XD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Her brother? Brain dead due to amusphere?? Isn't they say amusphere security better than nervegear??

Oh sorry, its not SAO. My bad.. :(

What's happening here? Who added the "tragedy" tag? I was about to add the "smut" tag before seeing their children's faces in ch-22!( just look at this)

Spoiler

Edit: Damn, forget it, I just realised it really is a tragedy not being able to utilise human resources yourself, especially with those kind of physical enhancements & built-in equipments(I had my eyes,di, etc.etc. on her since ch-0)  :(

o0w3s.jpg

Sorry brah, I can hardly lift my pen*s 

o0w3s.jpg

Hulk & Mr. Hyde from avenger would be jealous of thouse muscles

how to tame your dragon 3

Nice, another badass MC..

Gotta bet some hope on this one. 

HOLY SHIT! Is that some kind of Pokemon?!?!

no, thats from Puzzle and Dragons.
HOLY SHIT! Is that some kind of Pokemon?!?!

It seems like some artists totally forgot that the whites in one's iris, are meant to be reflections.

Spoiler

That's no reflection.
Some artists just try way too hard, it feels like they tried to fill as much as "empty space" as possible...
I mean, what's wrong with this?

Spoiler

Basically, the entirety of chapter 19 had disturbing facial expressions. I thought she was going to go Joker.

I don't get why they say that he is an STU then doubt if he is one. The guy literally never talked about what type of builder he was.

That one guy assumed and he didn't correct him. Then that guy introduced him as such so everyone else assumed he told him that.

I don't get why they say that he is an STU then doubt if he is one. The guy literally never talked about what type of builder he was.

Plot evolution, chapter by chapter:

Spoiler

Gotta love dem panty shots

Poring!!!

Plot evolution, chapter by chapter:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics