Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 152votes)

Stretch

Alt Names: alt ストレッチ
Author: Higashiyama Shou
Artist: Higashiyama Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Take a peek into the lives of the roommates Keiko and Ran, living and stretching together!
Go to Stretch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

I feel just as fooled as both of them.

You will never stretch with bikini Ran... ;_;

Yes I will

You will never stretch with bikini Ran... ;_;
So… the latest addition (11.5) is the opening extra from v. 2, but actually takes place before ch. 13, which takes place before ch. 12.

Just in case you were trying (like I was) to get things in order in your head.

Now, I'm going to go grab my tankoubon, let my eyes relax with all that sweet art, and enjoy knowing more of the story.

Many thanks to Boon for the translations.

title change to: Teaze

Next chapter now scheduled for April 2nd.

fuck

this

shit

Next chapter now scheduled for April 2nd.

new chapter got delayed and comes out on the 26th of march

anybody else hoping for a kiss there at the end?

Hope away; this is less like "Prism", more like "Ebisu to Hotei". To quote the (translated) author of that story: "Yuri is subtle. Its beauty lies in its ambiguity."

From this page.

That said, I do wonder what's coming with the next part of the story.

In March.

Sigh...

anybody else hoping for a kiss there at the end?

The feels :(

:') 

:) Ha. This thing is like a beacon of goodness.

Shoujo Ai tag is official and up and running!

:(

Not completely sure, but I think this is a flashback/continuation of the reunion scene at the end of vol 2 (chapter 22B), which might mean…

Spoiler

Since this seems to be another 2-part chapter, I'd also guess this finishes off another print volume to come. (With part B.)

I think I need a nap

Yes. 32(a) is a continuation for 22.b. (same clothes and handbag) Drama upcoming.

I hope this wasn't a 3/11 and Ran's parents are okay. Not sure I want to see her of all people break down.

Not completely sure, but I think this is a flashback/continuation of the reunion scene at the end of vol 2 (chapter 22B), which might mean…

Spoiler

Since this seems to be another 2-part chapter, I'd also guess this finishes off another print volume to come. (With part B.)

I think I need a nap.

I hope this wasn't a 3/11 and Ran's parents are okay. Not sure I want to see her of all people break down.

next chapter comes out in 3 weeks

those short chapters make me feel as if i'm walking down a bridge and then theres nothing there and i start to free fallll

It was a great chapter though.

those short chapters make me feel as if i'm walking down a bridge and then theres nothing there and i start to free fallll

That's not Inglés Gappy.

Shoujo ai is fine , is not yuri and doubt it will be .

Arent they are a bit too mature to be called shoujo, though?

Also yuri does not imply having sex, but rather mature, physical attraction between characters.

Mutual blushing aside, Keiko's delusions about Ran's night crawling attempts are not really innocent, rite?

thus,

The yuri is real!

Shoujo ai is fine , is not yuri and doubt it will be .

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=7358
it would suprise me if it wouldn't go full yuri

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics