Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

Just reading Tankubon Vol 4-6 ...

wow, this manga seriously nasty ... and there's should be GURO tag in Batoto ... seriously ...

The ecchi indeed strong, but the violence about 5x bigger than the ecchi ...

Batoto seems never ban guro manga, but maybe this might be the first ...

Oh boy are you right.. I've been reading through the volumes.. To try to put it nicely.. it gets messy : p

wow, this manga seriously nasty ... and there's should be GURO tag in Batoto ... seriously ...

well if they didn't ban it by now its gonna stay here.

That gunslinger girl still managed to land a shot, so obviously you should kill her before she deals any more damage.

true but at that point she didn't have any guns and her guts were literally hanging out if anything that was a mercy kill surprise she did it tho cuz probably in a few minutes she would of died from the blood lost.

Wow every last one of them assassins were just bad at their job. But a odd thing I notice why did bullet blow the gunslinger girl head off for, because she was gonna die no matter what from the gun shots that cause her internal organs to be hanging out the only thing it accomplish was a less painful death.

That gunslinger girl still managed to land a shot, so obviously you should kill her before she deals any more damage.

Hello, all the girls on the cover ended up dying but who cares?

Accurate.

3 words to summarize this arc: Worst.Assassins.Ever.

This arc was f*cking stupid...

Wow every last one of them assassins were just bad at their job. But a odd thing I notice why did bullet blow the gunslinger girl head off for, because she was gonna die no matter what from the gun shots that cause her internal organs to be hanging out the only thing it accomplish was a less painful death.

I honestly wouldn't be sure if I wanted to hire girls with so little value of self-worth if they're only willing to take 650US a kill. Like, any assassin worth their salt would run for 10k per head at the LEAST if they're risking life and limb, 5k if there's no danger.

that's because rifling is critical to any distance shooting.

firearms can be useful at much further ranges than most people think. as long as you account for gravity and velocity (how far the round drops over distance), even a 9mm can kill somebody over 1km away. its "maximum effective range (point)" is 50m, but all that means is 50% of people can't hit a human-sized target beyond that range* (since the gun's sights don't give you any way to adjust for elevation, for starters).

* the army's definition for "maximum effective range" is "the greatest distance at which a soldier may be expected to deliver a target hit"; so, basically the same. as for point/area max ranges, point is for a human-sized target, area is a vehicle-sized target.

Precisely. So with a pistol Bullet holds:

1. You can't have enough spin velocity to adjust the trajectory to be straight enough and resist the wind.

2. You don't have any way to adjust to the Coriolis effect, wind speed AND recoil (Coriolis effect may be weak, but it' does count) without an optical sight.

3. You don't have a way to dampen the recoil without stock not bipods.

So even if you have a ballistic computer right in your head you have absolutely no way to hit it with just human hands an a pistol in them.

Try getting that kind of accuracy with my 58 caliber flintlock pistol at anything over 15-25 yards, my friend.  I feel lucky to just get my shot to actually hit the target, much less get anywhere close to the damn bullseye at a mere 15 yards shooting that round ball of lead through that un-rifled barrel.

that's because rifling is critical to any distance shooting. total red herring to what he was talking about though, nobody mentioned rifling and all modern firearms have it; a non-rifled firearm is something you'd have to go out of your way to find.

firearms can be useful at much further ranges than most people think. as long as you account for gravity and velocity (how far the round drops over distance), even a 9mm can kill somebody over 1km away. its "maximum effective range (point)" is 50m, but all that means is 50% of people can't hit a human-sized target beyond that range* (since the gun's sights don't give you any way to adjust for elevation, for starters).

* the army's definition for "maximum effective range" is "the greatest distance at which a soldier may be expected to deliver a target hit"; so, basically the same. as for point/area max ranges, point is for a human-sized target, area is a vehicle-sized target.

Barrel length means a lot less in that case than the round itself and whether or not your weapon has a shoulder stock. But even plain pistols, even in .22 LR, can make hits much further than most people think they can. When I was able to go to the range regularly, I could fairly consistently hit 10 inch plates at 100 yards. It's all about practice and consistency.

Try getting that kind of accuracy with my 58 caliber flintlock pistol at anything over 15-25 yards, my friend.  I feel lucky to just get my shot to actually hit the target, much less get anywhere close to the damn bullseye at a mere 15 yards shooting that round ball of lead through that un-rifled barrel.

Everyone's problem is that this group of assassins feels too absurd to accept, even within the Trash universe. The presence of a loli bat (cause she's blind as fuck) operating a 20mm rifle accidentally killing people while shooting holes in buildings would not go unnoticed, much less unanswered by the powers that be, on both sides of the law. At a minimum, SWAT units would have responded, and failing that, the military itself would have surrounded and destroyed them. None of them act with any sort of discretion, involving random people for no reason at all, leaving evidence everywhere. Christ, the trap RAPED A CAKE and sprayed his DNA all over. They are just plain insane, and they would have lasted maybe a week from their first job operating in this way.

I don't even need anime logic to explain this one here.

They can be as stupid as they want, no laws are perfect, specially if there's one person who can manipulate it under their finger. You can be sure their contractor can easily pull a few strings, and no investigations will ever initiate in this particular crime scene.

So you see, they're not as stupid as you think. This(.trash's world) is a corrupt world, with corruptible people, where people can simply bend law to their whim just cause it's funny.

It's like The Three Stooges trying a new job.

In other words: Anime logic.

Sad thing is, if you get within ~10 feet of a .50 cal shot your meat is getting ripped off your bones from the sonic boom.  I can't imagine the distance for a 20mm, So...PLOT ARMOUR!

Nah, that wouldn't happen. The sonic booms produced by bullets aren't nearly as dangerous as you think. A gun chambered in .50 BMG firing off next to your face would be dangerous, sure (but probably not lethal), but that's just a matter of it using a lot of propellant, much of which continues to burn once it leaves the barrel. Once you're out of range of the muzzle blast though, the bullet could pass within a millimeter of you and you'd be fine. Unless you're using explosive rounds, you still have to hit your target directly to do damage. (and even with explosives, you still have to hit something).

Everyone's problem is that this group of assassins feels too absurd to accept, even within the Trash universe. The presence of a loli bat (cause she's blind as fuck) operating a 20mm rifle accidentally killing people while shooting holes in buildings would not go unnoticed, much less unanswered by the powers that be, on both sides of the law. At a minimum, SWAT units would have responded, and failing that, the military itself would have surrounded and destroyed them. None of them act with any sort of discretion, involving random people for no reason at all, leaving evidence everywhere. Christ, the trap RAPED A CAKE and sprayed his DNA all over. They are just plain insane, and they would have lasted maybe a week from their first job operating in this way.

It's like The Three Stooges trying a new job.

This manga is a walking b rated mafia film chock full of cliches, especially the way the main girls are portrayed.

Also, the pistol's barrel isn't enough to cove the distance from roof to roof. Those are CQC weapons, not middle-to-long range guns.

Barrel length means a lot less in that case than the round itself and whether or not your weapon has a shoulder stock. But even plain pistols, even in .22 LR, can make hits much further than most people think they can. When I was able to go to the range regularly, I could fairly consistently hit 10 inch plates at 100 yards. It's all about practice and consistency.

Sad thing is, if you get within ~10 feet of a .50 cal shot your meat is getting ripped off your bones from the sonic boom.  I can't imagine the distance for a 20mm, So...PLOT ARMOUR!

Also, the pistol's barrel isn't enough to cove the distance from roof to roof. Those are CQC weapons, not middle-to-long range guns.

Flashy assasins reminds me of that scene of Better call Saul with Mike and Trevor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o

Some Ppl need to learn some respect 

Flashy assasins reminds me of that scene of Better call Saul with Mike and Trevor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o

The kind of shitty sniper that needs a 20mm cannon to kill unarmored human targets.

So what exactly is your problem?

These gals areso ridiculously unorganized that im asking how they survived till now...

Well, in case you didn't notice they are now mostly all dead because of the reasons you just listed. It's not like they were a group of wizened old master assassins. They had a short bloody career and a pathetic messy death because of their incompetence.

So what exactly is your problem?

These gals areso ridiculously unorganized that im asking how they survived till now,be crazy love to kill is something i could even buy the fact they enter a school to kill someone with the objective mantain their secret, but enter the school clearly kill a bunch of people, try to kill a leader of crime organization, with metods that leave so many proofs behind ? No this point the author failed, one of them even killed a comrade, in a early chapter was said they had a new sponsor, must be someone without any management skill.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics