Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 37votes)

Koi Nashi Ai Nashi

Alt Names: alt 恋なし愛なし
Author: Tsujita Ririko
Artist: Tsujita Ririko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Short comedy spin-off for Koi Dano Ai Dano, follow the quirky adventures of Kanoko and her high school classmates and teachers!

> Spin-off of Koi dano Ai dano
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/koi-dano-ai-dano-r1171 )

http://www.hanayumeonline.com/magazine/magazine01.html
Go to Koi Nashi Ai Nashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

It was cute, seems more like a sideline rather than a true spin off  story-line wise,  but I still enjoyed it.

I like anything to do with Naedoko, although I really enjoy just about every character in this series.  Great stuff!

Glad I saw this. I stopped reading for a while(everything not just the parent story, I became too obsessed-ALL my free time went on manga nothing else mattered) and when I started reading again slowing catching up, Batoto changed their follows page layout. I could no longer tell where I was up to as it no longer said what I last read. This series was one where I hadn't caught up, and so was somewhat forgotten about even though I love the MC so much, and prayed every chapter that her relationship would develop more romantically.

So even though it pains me to do it, I guess I have no choice but the read the entire thing again until I'm up to date. Guess this is what is meant by a labor of love.

Yay more Kanoko and Tsubaki, love that this includes the minor characters more.

Ah that was nice xD

Spinception!

More of Koi Dano Ai Dano. Nothing wrong with that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics