Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

This is probably not okay but I'll just try to finish up to the latest chapter regardless :<

Cheers

The Legend of Maian has an ending?  News to me. 

Nope, still in eternal Hiatus.

Edit: I forgot it had a novel, and I had also forgot it's ending. I'd like to curse thank Theoderich for making me remember the reason I finally blacklisted Im Dal Young. Damn man, Maian novel is beyond the "too soon" horizon, it is simply an aberration that should be burned, forgotten and never remembered or mentioned again.

Wham Bam Thank you Mcriceyy!!

Spoiler
is a lame and weak element to create/evolve a story around anyway, and is often used a a close-up for a "happy end". Especially older manga have it appearing more often, but right now I can only think of three examples with kinda weak endings [Maison Ikkoku, The legend of Maian and Tende Freeze or however it was written; I'd add Sakura Tsuushin to that list if I ever knew how it was ending].

However, considering the fact that many heroines are supernatural beings nowadays and considering that mcs are either too manly or just wimps decreases the overall chances on having this specific element really included in a story [maybe that's also the reason why it poses greatly in a comedic setting]

The Legend of Maian has an ending?  News to me. 

Spoiler

Disregarding above peeved response, forgot to say thank you for the rapid batch of chapters, guys, really brightened up my week!

(lol)^...... Thank you so much Mcriceyy for the chapters!!

See you next time for the next round of the pure kami-sama vs crazy imouto clash xD

Spoiler

Erm, yandere as we know it were absolutely the same even before Yuno. It's not our fault you never read any VIsual Novels with actual yandere. Or did you think yangire from Higurashi were yandere? Nope, they weren't.

......Why am I not surprised?
Also... DAT SFX man!

is that you Slender man?

I would apologize to my partners in crime, Mcrideyy and Seishirou, but I am still laughing my ass off at successfully slipping that one SFX "Expert Translation" of mine on the last page of ch. 18 past my team mates!!!

(I just KNOW that they are even now plotting their revenge against me!)

That line was better than anything that SFX could have possibly translated to. xD

Spoiler
is a lame and weak element to create/evolve a story around anyway, and is often used a a close-up for a "happy end". Especially older manga have it appearing more often, but right now I can only think of three examples with kinda weak endings [Maison Ikkoku, The legend of Maian and Tende Freeze or however it was written; I'd add Sakura Tsuushin to that list if I ever knew how it was ending].

However, considering the fact that many heroines are supernatural beings nowadays and considering that mcs are either too manly or just wimps decreases the overall chances on having this specific element really included in a story [maybe that's also the reason why it poses greatly in a comedic setting]

Nowadays it's pretty hard to even see a pregnancy/child at the very end. Last time I remember an epilogue baby was Inari Konkon. I think that last time I saw a girl got pregnant in-series was Suzuka, and even that was near the end. KareKano had one, but I think that was back in the 90s. 

I would apologize to my partners in crime, Mcrideyy and Seishirou, but I am still laughing my ass off at successfully slipping that one SFX "Expert Translation" of mine on the last page of ch. 18 past my team mates!!!

Completely noticed, but I know you, so I just left it there ;)

You guys deserve a beer.

And then... Plop.

...So romantic.

Jesus christ, I fucking love you guys.
Spoiler

My ribs hurt from laughing so hard, holy shit.

@JESUS BEAR
Spoiler

Damn, I got trolled harder than my first rick roll'd.

hamster be like..
"yamete, hamster-kun~"

She so crazy, if only there was a term for that

The doujins are writing themselves

Godamnit, it's just hamster!
Well that escalated pretty quick?

NTR or sleep rape?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Big Order's an exception, that author is one who brought us Future Diary. He created yandere as we know it, I think we already knew he was insane. You don't expect Big Order-level crazy reading about a cigar-smoking, booze-drinking moe goddess.
...although I have to admit that the more I think about it the weirder the concept of this story is.
Still not unexpectedly-pregnant-then-instant-birth level weird, though.

The author didn't create yandere, if anything he just perverted the meaning to psychopathic murderers

soo..the sister had a baby...possible cause:

..MC get sleep raped

..MC fap and his seed somehow extracted and planted inside her

quoting MARVEL CIVIL WAR:

"Choose your side"

LOL   XD

FYI Scientists now know how to grow sperm from skin cells. Not sure she'd enjoy this solution though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics