Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 62votes)

Magical Patissière Kosaki-chan!!

Alt Names: alt マジカルパティシエ小咲ちゃん!!alt Magical Patissier Kosaki-chanalt Sihirli Pastacı Kosaki-chan!
Author: Tsutsui Taishi & Komi Naoshi
Artist: Tsutsui Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spiin-off series based on Komi Naoshi series Nisekoi

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/nisekoi-r951)
Go to Magical Patissière Kosaki-chan!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

126 Comments

Ichijou-senpai has bigger balls than Ichijou could ever hope to have. LOL!

Who knows, maybe some day Ichijou will bust out the balls from one-shot Ichijou... that Ichijou had more balls than all other Ichijous combined lol

Wow, I didn't expect that I would be more excited by seeing Shuu as a Sensei than onodera nude, good job man.

fan service timeeee... haha..

Ahh yes...the Superman Syndrome, where if you're undergoing a costume/identity change, no one will be able to recognize your face even if there is little to no difference on it.

Here, Shuu and Raku were nemesis while in some alternate universe they were best friend.

Its pretty tragic when you think about it.

Isn't the word "Doctor" also referred to as "Sensei"??

No, the original is actually in katakana "ドクターマイコー" 

Usually you append "sensei" to the end if it's a doctor as well as a teacher.

Honestly, the only difference is that the villain is "Maikou (まいこう)" and the teacher is "Maiko (まいこ)"

Why...

Spoiler

I feel you brother.

HOLY SHIT! Even Maiko got a level up from being Maiko-kun to Maiko-sensei to Maiko-doctor! LMAO!
Notice her senpai!

Am I the only one waiting for Tuxedo Raku?

THAT would be pure gold.

Why...

Spoiler

Man, the cast is like complete opposite of the main series

Raku is like the je t'aime guy who probably can speak english, french and italian. 

Onodera is actually active at chasing her love without anyone support.

Ruri instead of supporting is actually the one who cockblock Onodera at her romances.

Cont:

Haru dislikes Raku (And likely won't like Raku since this isn't that kind of series :P)

Raku and Shuu, instead of best friend becomes an enemy.

Am I the only one hearing *puchuu* when these guys come up?

Spoiler

Can Shuu win in this?

We can only hope.

Ichijou-senpai has bigger balls than Ichijou could ever hope to have. LOL!
Am I the only one waiting for Tuxedo Raku?

Can Shuu win in this?

I'm not sure I can take all this Onodera's sexualization any further tGzBMVq.png

MEGANE FOR EVERYONE!

Since we're already doing a magic girl theme for Onodera. I want an idol theme one for Chitoge or the other girls. XD

inb4 Spinoff ends with 'Nisekoi' Kosaki waking up and realizing it was all a dream right before she gets to kiss Ichijou-senpai.

wait a sec, page 8... MAIKO-SENSEI?!

Man, the cast is like complete opposite of the main series

Raku is like the je t'aime guy who probably can speak english, french and italian. 

Onodera is actually active at chasing her love without anyone support.

Ruri instead of supporting is actually the one who cockblock Onodera at her romances.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics