Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

You're honestly better off reading an H-Doujin rather than reading this tripe. Probably get more satisfaction out it too if you know what I mean. Artwork is probably better too.

Even if we ignore the sexual and rape crap this story doesn't have a whole lot going for it. The world is absolutely generic and everybody in this story has the personality of a cardboard cut-out. Aur especially. For all the stuff he does as a "Villain Protagonist" is one of the most insufferably boring characters I've have ever seen in a work of fiction. We know nothing about the guy that makes us want to rally behind him and the reasons for being a so called "misanthrope" are as flimsy as toilet paper.

The author makes it clear that he doesn't care about his characters so why on earth should you?

Honestly, the author needs to make up his mind whether he wants this to be an H-manga or fantasy manga with smut. It's okay if the story employs elements of either, but it started off as a fantasy and then just went straight to the "let's have sex with everything" route. I was looking forward to a dark fantasy story, not a sub-par H-doujin that doesn't really do anything for me. I've seen H-doujins with better plot progression and scenes than this, which is pretty disappointing.

Recommend me some H-doujins, Senpai. :P

Honestly, the author needs to make up his mind whether he wants this to be an H-manga or fantasy manga with smut. It's okay if the story employs elements of either, but it started off as a fantasy and then just went straight to the "let's have sex with everything" route. I was looking forward to a dark fantasy story, not a sub-par H-doujin that doesn't really do anything for me. I've seen H-doujins with better plot progression and scenes than this, which is pretty disappointing.

Seconded and unfollowed. It's become rather boring :/

Am I the only one not getting the final bit of the game on Ch.11?

What was Aur implying with the "body parts" and her "friends"?

If I understood it, he is implying that her friends's bodies are his posession. As such, he isn't down to one body piece yet - he still owns the 8 pieces from each of her comrades.

Am I the only one not getting the final bit of the game on Ch.11?

What was Aur implying with the "body parts" and her "friends"?

De Best MC strike again 

This whole thing reads like the author's juvenile power fantasy.

It is a guilty pleasure.

This whole thing reads like the author's juvenile power fantasy.

something tells me she will lose all reason in her next 2 attempts xD

yes....

yes.......

let the mind break flow through you...

4f1.jpg

Spoiler

Im ashamed to say im kinda looking forward to what happens to this witch. And we all know what happens next. She just looks really good okay?!

I'm not ashame to say I'm slightly disappointed by the lack of 'actions' in this one, but that ending makes me look forward to the next chapter.

If you look at my profile pic long enough you might realize I am evil

Spoiler

Im ashamed to say im kinda looking forward to what happens to this witch. And we all know what happens next. She just looks really good okay?!
MidoriKitzune
Feb 07 2016 12:43 PM

by the looks of it... next chapter will be about raping and mind breaking the last girl (hopefully not) with same suggestion planting method and next it will be a 4P with the male adventurer mind breaked only as an observer...

damn i hate being able to read the next plot.... maybe i've read too much of that kind of a hentai

You never can read to much of that... never.

Well, that story is severely lacking plot advancement. But darn, that elf was hot. WTB a dark elf+alfar duo.

uhhhh.. I AM on batoto right? o_O

The Dark Side...but yeah, Still Batoto, and still within the confines of Smut.

by the looks of it... next chapter will be about raping and mind breaking the last girl (hopefully not) with same suggestion planting method and next it will be a 4P with the male adventurer mind breaked only as an observer...

damn i hate being able to read the next plot.... maybe i've read too much of that kind of a hentai

Yeah, drop, rate 1 star and move on. I'm glad to see that there's an influx of people who dislike this manga or are disappointed in it. After all, it's a piece of trash that's subpar whether you look at it as an ero or a novel.

The people who are satisfied with this must have never been to exhentai.

ok

I knew what kind of manga this was from the earlier chapters don't know why so many people feel butthurt.Well whatever it's probably going to have more of the dungeon management and war arcs but just as many of this kind of stuff.But yea people should just drop it if they dislike that and move on.

Yeah, drop, rate 1 star and move on. I'm glad to see that there's an influx of people who dislike this manga or are disappointed in it. After all, it's a piece of trash that's subpar whether you look at it as an ero or a novel.

The people who are satisfied with this must have never been to exhentai.

I really didn't think there'd be this much rape and NTR when I first started reading, but this is fine too.

Rape sure, but I have yet to see any NTR yet.

I really didn't think there'd be this much rape and NTR when I first started reading, but this is fine too.

On this chapter imo the plot kinda fell flat.

Just 6 days to mindbreak the elf just by having sex with her, are you kidding me??

Even if Aur is a sex god the elf must  have had the willpower of a flea to give her body mind and soul in just 6 sessions of sex and becoming his "flesh slave"

Heck even with the self suggestion "magic" it should take longer than 6 friggin days. And if remember well she was the mage or healer of the group wich usually translates on being stronger mental wise than warrior classes  that are weak to suggestion as we saw on the female warrior case

While we are at it, Himekishi ga Classmate! is also on the same erotic web novel site. So those who are complaining about the hentai contents here who happen to be also following that title can jolly well expect to see lots of hentai chapters there as well.

Thanks for the recommendation. Will read that one now.

This manga is based off an erotic novel to begin with.

Even the web novel is not on the regular site but on the age 18 and above restricted site.(Well not much of a big deal since anyone can easily access it though.)

The story plot is pretty much your standard eroge maou.

Spoiler

So yeah, those complaining that there is too much hentai contents are obviously expecting the wrong stuff.

While we are at it, Himekishi ga Classmate! is also on the same erotic web novel site. So those who are complaining about the hentai contents here who happen to be also following that title can jolly well expect to see lots of hentai chapters there as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics