Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 259votes)

Himekishi ga Classmate!

Alt Names: alt A classmate is a princess knight!alt 姫騎士がクラスメート!alt 공주기사가 클래스메이트!alt The Princess Knight is a Classmate!
Author: Ekz
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After he and his entire class died on a field trip, Odamori accepts a job offer from a mysterious man to be reincarnated. However his new job turns out to be that of a 'Slavemancer', with the power to dominate the minds of others and turn them into his toys. Soon, however his evil actions lead to a Princess Knight (who turns out to be one of his previous, more popular classmates) being dispatched to apprehend him. But Odamori of course has something different planned for their reunion

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/classmate/
Go to Himekishi ga Classmate! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 16 Replies
Topic Spoilers New Window skules
  • 1 Replies
Topic topics arent showing up New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

236 Comments

I don't understand how western people thinks. There are so many people that complaint about justice and morality in Amari Mawari page when the only thing that the MC doing is hugging a girl. But here, The MC has no morality and everyone giving Ok easily.

Pfft... kids want to be Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy  or whatever, all I want is to be the MC of this manga mmm...

Step 1: Picture in your mind what the typical mangaka looks (and smells) like.

Step 2: Imagine how the only way a woman would be close to such a being.

Step 3: The answer to your question becomes obvious.

Harsh reality is reality nonetheless...

You know, I'm beginning to wonder about Japan.  This is about the 15th series I've read that romanticizes slavery in such a way that slaves can't help but enjoy it, and the more I look the more series I find where that happens, from Death March to Alice Tale, it keeps happening.

These all tend to be wish fulfillment fantasies, but why do so many of them include slavery?  >_>;;;;;;;

Step 1: Picture in your mind what the typical mangaka looks (and smells) like.

Step 2: Now imagine the only way a woman would be close to such a being.

Step 3: The answer to your question becomes obvious.

You know, I'm beginning to wonder about Japan.  This is about the 15th series I've read that romanticizes slavery in such a way that slaves can't help but enjoy it, and the more I look the more series I find where that happens, from Death March to Alice Tale, it keeps happening.

These all tend to be wish fulfillment fantasies, but why do so many of them include slavery?  >_>;;;;;;;

'It's not rape if their pupils turn into hearts'

Need to be invented.

Its already been invented. Its called 'brainwashing'.

'It's not rape if their pupils turn into hearts'

Need to be invented.

So many "detail" getting left behind, but I'm just gonna shut up and read.

Boob slave

I'm curious about the one in the heavy armor, have we ever seen what's under that? (I bet she's the hottest of the whole group)

Forgot I followed this, and more specifically that it shouldnt be read in public :o
OH SHIT! AN UPDATE! \○/

One of the more imaginative ways I've seen short-range teleportation be used I'll give him that.

Dude, imagine what would happen if they messed that up though. If it was just a little off, they could end up teleporting part of his dick. D:

Is it just me or this harbour is getting kinda cold?

urghh gimme my fix already >.<

Hmm... when I think about it again, it's similar to pokemon, but instead of pokeball, the MC uses sex as capturing method mmm...

It's a legendary Pokemon Demon! Quick, use the Masterbatorball!

One of the more imaginative ways I've seen short-range teleportation be used I'll give him that.

Hmm... when I think about it again, it's similar to pokemon, but instead of pokeball, the MC uses sex as capturing method mmm...

Nana is the girl clad in full armor that appears briefly at chapter 3.

They didn't mention her at all at chapter 4, and she only appear for one panel.

That's Kirika, his former classmate. She's in every chapter so far.

I think he's talking about Nana.

Where is the appearance of the girl in armor? I can't find or I'm blind?

That's Kirika, his former classmate. She's in every chapter so far.

I'm hoping the MC takes over the world,I mean come on, you can bulid a OP army of babes (or traps, something tells me he'll get himself a trap for shits and giggles) and dominate the planet.

Where is the appearance of the girl in armor? I can't find or I'm blind?

Until now i find that collar necktie of main girl awkward lol

To sum up what our MC did to win:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics