Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 361votes)

Btooom!

Alt Names:
Author: Inoue Junya
Artist: Inoue Junya
Genres:
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryota Sakamoto is one of the top-ranked players of BTOOOM!, an online battle game. But no amount of simulated warfare could have propared him for what is to come… Ryota wakes one evening to find himself dangling from a tree by a parachute with no recollection of how he got there. Before he can orient himself to his unfamiliar surroundings, Ryota is attacked. As a barrage of explosives rain down on him, Ryota realizes that he too has a pack of bombs…bombs that look very similar to the ones used in BTOOOM! Ryota may have mastered the online game, but can he come out on top in this real-life game of survival?!
Go to Btooom! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Komodo Dragons do have poison New Window Joshua Iamalime Zhang
  • 23 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cheesus
  • 80 Replies
Topic How would you rank the BIMs New Window bumblebee310
  • 29 Replies
Topic Final Arc New Window Staw
  • 2 Replies
Topic How's the manga been recently? Quality wise. New Window Lurker01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Where to buy it? New Window _Alex
  • 1 Replies

1057 Comments

Hoho! Boobies!
Ryuota just won't die

You can't kill badass
boobies are live saving force
xD funny, and can't wait to see what's next. [END]
LOL of course he's gonna survive that. Now it's a matter of explaining it. Just like a detective story, they solve it and explain the mystery behind it.
Himiko boobies, or how to slip a gag in the middle of a fight to the death.
Spoiler
can i laugh at that i mean really
What?!
Posted Image
That's some amazing bounce! All hail boobies!
AHH It was too good to be true for him to die. Ryouta is too godlike.
Boobs too OP
Boobs are eternally useful

for infant-nurturing reasons, of course.
Wow, Never knew boobs could be that useful.
LMFAO the look on that guys face on page 45 he was like "You fkin shittin me!?"

I srsly thought her boobs were too soft or something so the Bim didn't detect that it had come in contact and so didn't explode which is why I thought his face fit perfectly if that was the reason.

It would've been even more troll if the Bim bounced back to him haha oh man that was too funny.

And even though it was pretty obvious that ryota was still alive the beginning was still intense seeing it through her point of view.
LOL THE BOOB BOUNCE
Ryota, come back in your Badass mode,please!!
@Ryoumen Sukuna no Kami It's not polite to just said "The art is err, weird.." and leave it. This may causes people to think that the art isn't good or in a negative way.

Personally I feel the art is fine, because I know that every Mangaka have their own style. Plus not all mangaka can draw very well or they have their own field of speciality. Like some are good with drawing people, animals or objects and so on. Btooom uses realistic art styles, especially the backgrounds.

@hardboilegg Ryouta is only 22 year old and you can refer him as a NEET or Hikikomori. He is not social and probably also not very streetwise. Can't really blame him for being naive.
DIE SHITTY DOCTOR!!!
RYOTA IS TOO NAIVE TSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKK. The creepy woman is cool
The art is err, weird..
I wonder what excuse they'll come up with for him surviving yet another certain death encounter.
:o holy that was intense. Though I agree with the other posts, that its pretty obvious Ryota isn't dead. And now we wait...a whole month >.<
I don't know if this is the same for anyone else, but sometimes manga pages load slow on batoto for me. It contributed to the intensity so much. Every page is a cliffhanger.
Time to cringe in wait again.
Spoiler
Is this your first Manga series? It isn't uncommon to have the protagonists be in near death situations, and how they escape from the danger is what makes readers stay interested.
Sorry if I sounded too blunt. And for a moment there, I thought they were playing bomberman. O_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics