Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 345votes)

Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira)

Alt Names: alt エバーグリーンalt Evergreen
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Kasukabe Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshimatsu Hotaka is the president of the manga club and is always diligent with his school life and club activities, but even though he looks like a regular honor student in reality we have that there is something really odd with him; he has this bitter ~ heavy ~ melancholic look and is almost always looking at Awaya Niki, the beautiful, bright, radiant, super cheerful swimming club's female ace.

Why does Hotaka act all bitter like that? And what will become of him as the sports teacher orders him to have at least "one secret swimming class lesson" where no one is supposed to be looking, whereas he normally skips class activities due to personal matters?
Go to Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Evergreen - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora again? New Window Irecinius
  • 11 Replies

1051 Comments

i was thinking

http://vatoto.com/read/_/122294/evergreen_ch6_by_u-prod-scanlations/13

this manga's main heroine is fucking amazing isnt she?
Awesome chapter.
So they became a couple? if they did im happy it was fast
@Saipu why dont u try to apply?? but i dont think you will pass though.., and sorry we dont plan to change our proofreader just for you.., lol
"...the English is absolutely horrible."

I've been working with the translator. Japanese is not an easy language to render in English, and Takemiya tends to use rather convoluted phraseology. She is a light novel writer, after all, not a manga writer. The translator is native Chinese, living in an English-speaking country, and I am native American. Neither of us is native Japanese, and both of us, perhaps, have too much respect for what is said in the Japanese text. We don't want to put words in the author's mouth that she did not intend.

That said, I will try to work with the translator a little better next time.
finally we have some progress!!!
Sweet, new chapter.
Aw, beautiful chapter. But seriously this scanlating group needs to hire a new proofreader or something because the English is absolutely horrible.
That chapter 6... what a nice way to end the chapter.
chapter 6 up ^^
-Bimonthly.
This is why we can't have nice things.
I'm liking this story but it feels really predictable or is that just me? Usually it doesn't bother me this much with other manga. Well despite that I'm still liking the characters besides the dumb bully girls and soga,
yup in every two months!! im also dying to wait for the next chapter
What? Every 2 months?
Holy shit, its like being hit by a truck.
Yes, this development is very slow and too confusing. And that plot > ikemen, jealousy fangirl, and bully... how irritating!

I hope the MC and main heroine is sibling, and this manga have wincest ending. fufufu :D

but, the fuku-inchou looks cute too. :)
For a series that releases once every two months, the development is excruciatingly slow.
This is torture. How long will the next chapter be?

Nvm, This special makes me adore Awaya even more.
Every two months, every two months...
chapter 6.... Will I live to see it?
chapter 5 i meant
eh ... after reading chapter 4 ... i think to myself ..." GREAT!!! another stupid mc who're being realistic and delusional AT THE FUCKING WRONG MOMENT
So..... Anime please??
LOL High Metabolism~ XD
Well this is good, so much hate for the main, why?
This is surely one series to look forward to. I can feel it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics