Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 513votes)

Psyren

Alt Names: alt -サイレン-alt サイレンalt PSYREN-サイレン-alt PSYЯEN
Author: Iwashiro Toshiaki
Artist: Iwashiro Toshiaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Psyren follows the adventures of Ageha Yoshina, a high school student who is chosen by Nemesis Q as a participant in the Psyren games. The games take place in a world known initially as Psyren, which is revealed to be the real world a decade in the future. Ageha and his friends attempt to alter the future and save the world from becoming Psyren.

(Source/Wiki: psyren.wikia.com)
Go to Psyren Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who was your favorite Character New Window ChaosSanc
  • 7 Replies
Topic Poll top 10 characters of Psyren New Window sorrow
  • 0 Replies
Topic Nemesis Q is a good guy? New Window d4rk
  • 6 Replies

86 Comments

A good read :)
read this a year ago... it was a good manga, better than some other popular manga out there but but it got messed up half way thru... but a very entertaining read nonetheless...
just finished reading it and indeed this is a very good series...although the pace went a little to fast halfway through but still this one epic manga!!! a must read!
stopped at around chap90 before ... well, i shall try to finish it this time 'round
I liked it at first, but the last third of the series accelerated the pace too much, probably trying to not be axed, so ultimately i can only remember this as a a slightly-better-than-average series.
Legen... wait for it .... dary!!! :D
All you can say was good -.- ? IT WAS GREAT! ..No, it was AWESOME!
This was a good Series.
awesome manga
indeed this is one of the best manga i read in the past . the storyline is awesome and will blow your mind away. once you start reading you'll get into it right away. you never know what comes next wen your reading this. its full of surprises! so if you haven't read this i highly recommend it.
Such a good series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics