Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

Who are all these people? What's going on?

Yuu is such a good person

Notice that this chapter's title is from Yuri's point of view, instead of Tomoko's 

I-is that means Yuri becoming a second main character?

THE WORLDS COLLIDE

Chapter 124, page 4. It looks like Yuri is sorta stalking Tomoko.

When Yuri found out Tomoko said she have to meet with someone, then Yuri suggested she and Mako should go to someplace.

We see Mako talking to Yuri about Minami (the fanged girl) getting friendly with make-up girl, but Yuri seems uninterested about that, but looking around, possibly looking for Tomoko.

When was it that Yuri became the real protagonist?

She began becoming really prominent in the manga around Chapter 117 ("Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Greet The End of My Second Year"), being given a significant (if frustrating) role in Ucchi's story as well as having her own with Tomoko and Minami, and hasn't let up since then. 

That said, she was already starting to shift more and more in focus ever since the events of the Valentines arc, and perhaps the new complex dynamics set up by the most recent chapter are part of the reason why. 

When was it that Yuri became the real protagonist?

Man, this chapter is just adorable <3

That was only 10 page? That chapter was a lot denser than usual
We’ve got a Makocchi and a Mokocchi, so will we have a Yuu-chan and a Yu-chan? Or will Tomoko assign a different nickname to Yuri since it’s too similar to her slut friend.

boy am I glad that it finally happened, Tomoko's high school friends meeting Yu-chan, although I'm still hoping for future chapters Ki-chan will get to meet Tomoko's Friends, basically Yu-chan, Yuri, Mako, Yoshida, &Komi 

What the heck happened between Yuri and Minami?!

well both Yuri & Minami want Mako to themselves 

This manga should be renamed

JEALOUS YURI IS A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE

She’s indeed one of the most interesting as every time she appears I just want to know more about her as a character uHu

What the heck happened between Yuri and Minami?!

JEALOUS YURI IS A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE

Great chapter,best girl will have to think about her mistakes she made now(there are plenty of candidates for “best girl” so I’ll let you think of which one I’m taking about )
Well,the chapter is out (raw) and man...THIS IS GONNA BE INTERESTING and fun but something I have been waiting for some time to see~

Lampshading that this series has gone from Tomoko being the sole weird element to where everyone is cartoonishly out there.

Except for Tomoki and maybe Yuri Tamura, who at least remain within the bounds of normalcy.(Personally, I cannot tell from this chapter whether Tomoki classifies her as among "the crazies" in his sister's class or not, like he definitely does for Yoshida, Ucchi, and Komi. She doesn't do anything too egregious, but perhaps her unexplained action still came off that way to him.)

Tomoko is much more popular than she thinks. People actually go out of their way to look for her. Good for her!

P/S: Is it just me or the Shoujo Ai tag has always been there all this time?

Well, now it’s gone as it should be. A gag concerning a misunderstanding between two character does not constitute a Shoujo Ai manga. I mean not only is it not serious, it’s rare and far from a central element. Or would we tag this as a Sports manga because we’ve seen a football on a page or two?

Lampshading that this series has gone from Tomoko being the sole weird element to where everyone is cartoonishly out there.

ucchi hiding her power level oh too well

I still hope Ucchi learn about the boyfriend application thing and try to send one.

Oh and Kotosomething, calm the fuck down

Someone detailed why, but I'll reinforce it. Delinquent is best girl. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics