Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 156votes)

Chikyuu no Houkago

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Time of the Earthalt 地球の放課後
Author: Yoshitomi Akihito
Artist: Yoshitomi Akihito
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most of humanity has been wiped out by mysterious dark monsters known only as "Phantoms." Four survivors, who may well be the last of the human race, have found one another and are sharing a quiet, peaceful existence. These survivors are a kind, dependable teenage boy called Masashi, two teenage girls, shyer Sanae and bolder Yaeko, and a little girl called Anna. They feel as though they're just living in a perpetual "after school" state, waiting for the rest of the human race to come home.
Go to Chikyuu no Houkago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will this live up to its promise? New Window wigjump
  • 2 Replies

259 Comments

Based Apple, time traveling wolf brother.

I give Sanae and Masashi credit.  Those two are trying like hell to suppress their libidos. 

The younger two, though, sure don't make it easy.

mPo2joqb.png

Spoiler
Looks like mah boy Masashi is horny. lol

It already has sort of.

There's an animated manga version on crunchyroll.

Where is it exactly? I can't seem to find it there and the old links leads to an error page... :<

Well sanae you're real close to the alternate path to repopulate the planet. Just a little more.

Dude, it's been some time that i used dictionary as often as today while reading latest chapter. :/

Damn, just two more volumes left. Hopefully we'll get to read it all ;p

This series needs to become an anime. Now.

It already has sort of.

There's an animated manga version on crunchyroll.

This series needs to become an anime. Now.

Look at me, I am the captain now

Uhhh... Holy fuck! Didn't know Masashi could out run a God damn fucking tiger! And that cat!
Spoiler

So basically she made a dad joke?

"Elephant? More like eleCAN'T!"

"UGGGHHHH!"

Thanks for translation, glorious cat overlord. 

Where will you be when the Acid kicks in @w@

T8fuRTZ.jpg

Yeah, the Manila Major took up a lot of time for me too. It was a great tournament and OG is looking really strong. I think they will have a good chance at winning TI, but I also thought so of Secret and we all know what happened to them. 

>dota comment on a manga site

uh whats going on

Yeah, the Manila Major took up a lot of time for me too. It was a great tournament and OG is looking really strong. I think they will have a good chance at winning TI, but I also thought so of Secret and we all know what happened to them. 

I never would've thought I'd learn so much about donkan.

Wait till they realize the true implication of the dream: dream sex. It's not real but it's even better than real thing

I thought they were on acid for a second there.

He was just gathering his thoughts and pondering how to tell them, it seems.

he know something....

you know chapter 112, the usual "my father created those things with my DNA. aaaaand yours."

This series creates a huge gash in my feels yet manages to mend that exact wound in my heart every chapter Why can it draw me in so well?!
This is a rlly good mango, well lets hope for another girl...

HE SHOULD HAVE JUST CALLED ANYWAYS! I would.

Hate to burst your bubble but.... All facilities water, electricity and communications are down.... So it kinda won't happen... 

HE SHOULD HAVE JUST CALLED ANYWAYS! I would.

A strong likeable girl, have chance she's survived, mc have an interest on her. OTP have been born.

I think its a matter of this chapter making it plausible to the reader that she did survive. This chapter is Checkovs Gun

so close yet so FAAAAAAAAR away.

that hit quite hard.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics