Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 99votes)

DB X Saitama

Alt Names: alt DB×サイタマalt Dragon Ball x Onepunch-Manalt Dragon Ball x Saitama
Author: Dragon Garow Lee
Artist: Dragon Garow Lee
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fan-drawn crossover of DBZ and OPM. Original comic in below link:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hibitanren/archives/1016275348.html
Go to DB X Saitama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

Genos is always falling apart and Yamcha is always dying? Maybe that's where Saybah was getting at.

Genos and the Androids would be the best match up considering the whole cyborg aesthetic. 

I also would like to see Bang vs Master Roshi or something. I'm only saying Roshi cause he's old tho

He could always use satan money in satan store.

Satan never loses.

King x Mr Satan would be very interesting.. but at the very least Mr. Satan is a fighter unlike King

Saitama and Krillin would be a fight of the century between 2 baldy

Genos and Yamcha doesn't seem like a good match?

Genos is always falling apart and Yamcha is always dying? Maybe that's where Saybah was getting at.

Next thing that needs to happen:

King meets Mr.Satan

Tatsumaki meets No.18

Genos meets Yamcha 

Saitama meets Krillin

King x Mr Satan would be very interesting.. but at the very least Mr. Satan is a fighter unlike King

Saitama and Krillin would be a fight of the century between 2 baldy

Genos and Yamcha doesn't seem like a good match?

How can Saitama buy from the convenient store if they use a different currency ?

Currency exchange acceptance? Accept both types of currency?

How can Saitama buy from the convenient store if they use a different currency ?

Wow, I've had the first chapter for a while but I never knew this guy did a continuation!

This author really knows how to mix two great series. 

Ahhh I can't wait for his next chapter. By the way, do you guys If this comic got a physical realease? I would love to own a copy eventually.  It seems It doesn't :c

Oh man, I just can't spot loving this crossover!! they really need to make it real to celebrate OnePunch-man anime and Dragon Ball Super anime.

I still hate you Mr Satan.

Next time Vs frieza !

In DBZ land, Saitama has found wealth and and opponent who can take a serious punch and still fight. At this rate, he will leave the hero brackets and move to the world he was born for.  :P

Next thing that needs to happen:

King meets Mr.Satan

Tatsumaki meets No.18

Genos meets Yamcha 

Saitama meets Krillin

I want to see saitama's strenght with the points, it would surely destroy the device that can estimate it though ^^

Haha one of the few crossovers that actually make sense.

this is great

ROFL OMG THE MONEY IM DYING :)))

HUEHUEHUE, that match with Buu vs Saitama is just epic mmm...~!

This is legitly funny.

Lol. That Freeza Spaceship.

I guess the next chapter will be Saitama vs Freeza

xD I can't stop laughing for some reason!!! I'll definitely follow this one.

EDIT: Anyone else having trouble loading the pages?

This sometimes happens to me too.  Usually, if you wait an hour or two, the page loading problem will go away.  I'm still not sure why it happens to certain newly released chapters and not to others, but it is just something to deal with.

If you are impatient to read it, then just keep hitting the "Refresh" button for each page that is not loading properly.  That will usually work also.

xD I can't stop laughing for some reason!!! I'll definitely follow this one.

EDIT: Anyone else having trouble loading the pages?

i saw this on pixiv... i'm so happy...

ROFL that's hilarious

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics