Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 181votes)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: 从零开始的异世界生活alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編alt Re: 제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume One - Capital City Chapteralt Re: Zero รีเซทชีวิต ฝ่าวิกฤตต่างโลกalt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!.

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Part one of a multi part series.

Sequel (Part two) -
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )
Go to Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 3 Replies
Topic light/web novel? New Window zarek212
  • 5 Replies

256 Comments

The real story starts now!

I am sorry but I can't seem to figure out how to view the chapters in the link you gave...as far as I know it is up to chapter 10 and 10 was this months chapter (since it comes out every month) so if you can help me out I will be interested since my group is doing it.

Theres smaller links with numbers under the chapter images. Those are the other chapters.

Correction, it's up to 14 now. Or so it seems but I am delighted someone picked this up, it's a really interesting and the MC is really great, he's cool in the open, sporty type and all with his tracksuit. 

Here:

http://en.1kkk.com/manhua15686/

I am sorry but I can't seem to figure out how to view the chapters in the link you gave...as far as I know it is up to chapter 10 and 10 was this months chapter (since it comes out every month) so if you can help me out I will be interested since my group is doing it.

Okay, what he needs now is to bring the girl that had her meteor stolen to the dealing place secretly. So that way they have a chance of fighting her off.

correction its up to chapter 10 now it seems

Correction, it's up to 14 now. Or so it seems but I am delighted someone picked this up, it's a really interesting and the MC is really great, he's cool in the open, sporty type and all with his tracksuit. 

Here:

http://en.1kkk.com/manhua15686/

correction its up to chapter 10 now it seems

This has got my interest. I hope releases continue! Thanks for the chapter.

interesting premise but i just hope the MC is a bit smarter. like that guy from 'tsuyokute new saga'. tho i guess that other guy is just perfect for the story since he just went back in time, not get stuck in a time loop. welp, i guess it's gonna be experience from death farming like 'all you need is kill' instead. gonna be harder for the MC tho. unlike AYNID, the enemy isnt 100% identified and there isn't a common goal among the other characters.

This manga is good, really good.

that cellphone sorcery. always works.

i was thinking he just saying it for fun but you replying make it become a true spoiler , therefore your comment is a spoiler itself , please spoiler yourself

Not really because it IS obvious since that is his power. I mean if he didn't die there is no point in the manga from the start.

While it is kinda obvious please use spoilers. I am only mentioning this cause of the major drama in tate no yuusha about spoilers.

i was thinking he just saying it for fun but you replying make it become a true spoiler , therefore your comment is a spoiler itself , please spoiler yourself

I hate to ask this but...  Is this a harem?

Desperately hoping the answer is no.

If it's interesting enough, it's fine either way. Probably. If the girls are tolerable, that is.

From the raws I have so far I would say no. But I can't be sure for the later chapters.

I hate to ask this but...  Is this a harem?

Desperately hoping the answer is no.

If it's interesting enough, it's fine either way. Probably. If the girls are tolerable, that is.

rather bland and non-descript so far, in story, setting  and chracters. time-loop mechanic seems potentially interesting for the future - depends on execution.

got potential, but just average at present.

Thanks OTS! I was looking forward to the next chapter. :) Too bad he still hasn't realized what exactly his power is yet... :\

I hope he can create 'save points'...

th-that thing emits light magic and so-somehow there's my face in it

806c79e65040440fff1843be392945fa014a250b

Well, he will keep dying and won't solve anything for several chapters.
While it is kinda obvious please use spoilers. I am only mentioning this cause of the major drama in tate no yuusha about spoilers.

Well, he will keep dying and won't solve anything for several chapters.

Finally a non-otaku MC who doesn't immediately understand his situation.
Although I suppose there's a bit of frustration being what he isn't and wishing he'd feel a bit more deja vu.
Good thing is....well I don't: know if it is a good thing, encountering a succubus.

Love the added value at the end of chapter 4 :3

what a good surprise, its not going head on in moe route

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics