Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I will fangirl about this until the day I die!

I cried...... I laughed..... I turned up some Bruno Mars and danced! This update made my day! Thank you translation team!!!
lol, nice to see Sun Jing is same as ever despite it all.

So, at which point rereading a chapter becomes an obsession? Asking for me, because people around me are getting worried.

This is the most wholesome and cutest romance I've read in a while. I like authors who blatantly allow their main couple to recognize that they like each other. This and The Duke of Death are rapidly standing out as my two favorites.

I like the way you think.

Haha, but really tho, It's literally how It tends to be in any kind of romance series. I don't see why It should be any different here.

so much yes :3

Qiu Tong kissed a girl...

... and she liked it.

The art was just... beautiful <3 Dear lord it was beautiful :D

As for the moment...

ulSitu9.gif

Wonder who will they match her up with. My guess is with the other school girl that played against Sun in a basketball match. What's your guess? :)

what girl that played against Sun in what basketball match?, the one against the other school (south high)? 'cause she clearly had feelings for the guy with gray hair (the competitive one)

So, at which point rereading a chapter becomes an obsession? Asking for me, because people around me are getting worried.

The other yuri girl was introduced as soon as the seaweed game in the corridor. Then she reappears when Sun gets hurt with glass. The group in the nurse office. Then again ch. 96 - she's even in her white headband. I'm positive it's the same girl :-D 

Wonder who will they match her up with. My guess is with the other school girl that played against Sun in a basketball match. What's your guess? :)

So I read these chapters over again and when I got to the end I just sat here staring at that very last frame, partly because I'm very happy at what happened, but partly because it's just such a gorgeous picture.  They're both such beautiful girls, and the lit up fountains framing them, and the way you can feel how Qiu Tong is pushing her body up as she pulls Sun Jing to her, and the way her legs look coming out of that skirt . . . I feel like I could frame it.

Why? She being there can only mean one thing: Another lesbian couple. Because yes, she will try to get close to the black haired girl, fail, and then because It would be too sad for her to not have her own girl, a random girl perfect for her appears and everyone is happy!

I like the way you think.

OH YES BABY 

though I'm kind of worried about that other girl

Why? She being there can only mean one thing: Another lesbian couple. Because yes, she will try to get close to the black haired girl, fail, and then because It would be too sad for her to not have her own girl, a random girl perfect for her appears and everyone is happy!

KYAAA !!!!!! 
AT LAAAAST!!!

Oh damn...

OH YES BABY 

though I'm kind of worried about that other girl

YAY!!!!!

Use that umbrella as a weapon.

Also wow I can't believe she actually likes her. I thought It would take longer, specially with the stuff the other girl does (who tf goes around kicking ppl's chairs and shit like chill).

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot mophead had a name...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSS!!!

I'M DEAD I'M DEAD I'M DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though, who was that girl leaning against Mophead again? That scene was kind of out of nowhere... And out of nowhere doesn't work for me when it's straight.

She had that cool scene where she wanted to be Mophead's girlfriend, he talked tough to discourage her, and despite looking so cute and vulnerable she brushed aside his disclaimers in spunky fashion and forged ahead.  If I remember she didn't clinch the deal but she kind of got an inside track and most of the comments were impressed with her.

I squealed like an over excited child and my room mate poked his head in like I am nuts(I am). But they, they... THY DI THE THING!!!!!! TEH THING! I am vary excited.

Calm down people.
It was a "in the moment thing" on impulse, Qiu Tong may still "regret" and change her mind leading to "drama".
The game is not over yet, do not celebrate yet.

I'm suspicious of that Mo Xiaonan.

I doubt it. Pulling someone down to kiss them on the lips is a pretty unambiguous signal. Plus this webtoon hasn't had much of that stupid romance manga drama so far:

Spoiler

All that said I am really looking forward to Sun Jing's reaction next chapter. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics