Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

I like a bunch of chapters over a chapter every week! This makes the wait worthwhile and the chapters more savory. Thanks guys!

because women can't be satisfied ever

I see what you did there.

SON OF A GOAT!! maann i really needed to say that

Spoiler

because women can't be satisfied ever

Lol...."The poops are getting bigger!"

That's why..they invented toilets.  So you don't see them. XD

OMG, you guys kill me. Vendetta scans you are the best!

Spoiler

These chapters are so fun, though

HOLY MOSES! THIS IS EVEN MORE AMAZING WHEN IS TRANSLATED! VENDETTA SCANS , YOU DESERVE A BEER !

Thank you Vendetta Scans , you guys are awesome. 

tumblr_inline_mzblh9LtQ21qf8leh.gif

Geeez chapter 18 was like a punch to the gut. First with the stuff about Ares which got me to remember their whole history (the feels seriously came out of nowhere) and then with the reunion with Rainold (and him being an insensitive jerk as always tsk tsk). But it was a refreshing break from just action scenes.

And it seems like Lucy and Lessa have become closer. I hope this means she trusts him more now 'cause I think they would make really good friends.

the latest raws...such beautiful art...but...

wat

Oh! Three more updates! Thanks Vendetta Scans.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lost my shit from this picture on

MEGA SPOILER, read up to CH18 before you look

Spoiler

I was gone for a week and came back to FIVE UPDATES! FIVE! 5! CINCO! GO! 

That is happiness. :)

OMG TRIPLE UPDATE? THANKS VENDETTA SCANS! It was a bit disappointing to see the other girl had penta horns, but eh. Thank god Lessa is back, it isn't right without Lessa and Rainold bickering <3

Wahahahaha xD  Lessa gets all emotional because of a shoe.

Finally Lessa is back :)

The horn thing is a little strange...

Spoiler

Probably both.

Spoiler

Just saw this

Spoiler

Oeh, multiple chapters :o   awesome.

Agh hopefully the translators catch up with the raws soon :>

Finally, caught up with the latest. Read the first season yesterday and now Season 2. Damn, i so love this. 

Can anybody send me a full body photo of LUCY? I'm a noob in using google to find one. Pretty please?

:batoto_022: 

Horn numbers are going to be 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 just you wait

fibonacci horns?

Thanks! I'm waiting for more chapters...I've already greedily browsed the raw chapters on Naver!

That moment when I read the "PEN-TA HORN" in LoL's "PENTA KILL" tone. XD XD 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics