Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 487votes)

Silver Spoon

Alt Names: alt Cuchara de Plataalt 銀の匙alt Gümüş Kaşıkalt Gin no Sajialt 은수저alt Sølvskjealt الملعقة الفضية
Author: Arakawa Hiromu
Artist: Arakawa Hiromu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young boy named Yugo Hachiken aspires to live apart from his family. He enrolls in an agriculture school, one which requires its students to live in dormitories. He thinks that with his talent for studying, no problems will arise no matter what kind of school he goes to. But he is soon forced to discover the inconvenient truth about agricultural life. Enjoy the story of Hachiken as he tries to keep up with his friends, farmers' heirs who are already accustomed to a hardworking farm life.

Won the 5th Manga Taisho Award.
Won the 58th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.
Go to Silver Spoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 119 and 120 Discussion (spoilers) New Window toaster_slayer
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 316 Replies
Topic Chapter 83. Not the modern way of making sausage. New Window Haiyami
  • 8 Replies
Topic Character dynamics and postponed romance resolution New Window Argentus
  • 8 Replies

1490 Comments

The horses tail should have been lifted up in the last picture. Just to ruin everything.

what is this warm, illuminating feeling in my dark heart?

confessing directly to the girl's dad is a pretty good move, actually. saves you the house visit to inform you're dating his daughter :v

Oh yeah, mad props to aafarr2 for uploading BOTH chapters at once instead of 1 each week coz fucking hell, that chapter 119 would've made my blood boil. 

Just bang already!

WE IN THERE

Chestnut_Approves.jpg

You know it was meant to be when Chestnut, of all people (well, horses), gives a knowing grin as his pantomimed endorsement. Well done, Hachiken! Well done, Mikage!

And it's always a pleasure to still see this series get its well-deserved love. I still remember, not so very long ago, when some folks in the comments section (not naming names, if only due to faulty memory) would just shrug, casually announcing en masse that they didn't care about this manga or anything within it anymore, and just trash it and all the hard work put into the manga and scanlations. Even if most of those jerks were only one-post-wonders, it was just heartbreaking to see something, which both devoted fans and Arakawa-sensei alike hold so dear, just thrown to the side like an outdated fad. Thanks so much to whoever translated and uploaded these chapters nonetheless and continues to do so!

there are no words now...

only tears...

:)

Sure feels pretty warm on such a cold day...

5 YEARS LATER AND WE DID IT BOYS.

Yep, saw the helmet clash coming.

[Insert random letters from smashing the keyboard too much here]

I might need a new keyboard from those last 2 chapters, guys....

tumblr_m8x1ntih2r1rdt98to1_500.gifnasa-celebration.gif

They finally did the deed!

At last now i can sleep in peace :)

About damn time. Now who wants to bet someone followed them out there?

Now, time for girl #2, we need a harem darnit!

About damn time. Now who wants to bet someone followed them out there?

fasmm0.jpg

I'm saving this scene for ever.

Thank god the chapter didn't end with a cliffhanger this time. Don't think my heart can handle another one. On a side note,

FINALLY

Aw, man, I needed that.

Substitute silver spoon for Kimi ni Todoke and you have my emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-7wHz7MqPs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Those kids... I'm so glad...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!

• pen likes this

Perfect.

oooooooooooooo my heart is overflowing with love

really great

anyone know how many chapters are left

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics