Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt ăƒªă‚¢ăƒ«ă‚¢ă‚«ă‚¦ăƒ³ăƒˆ
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

Yuuma's message to the haters who want Ataru back:

Spoiler
Spoiler

"I run a prank site. That clearly gives me a stand or something, whatever. I'm like a 3rd-grade redditor with magic powers, so you should obviously forgive me for making you pee on camera!"

This manga. Thiiiis manga.

Brilliant!

I'm reading it even if it runs on Kardashian logic.

but turning from the hero in part one to a murdered here? thats odd

They did get his body so maybe this is a planted personality and the real one's still stuck in...whatever that is?

Though a fake wouldn't need righteous ideals so some sort of deceit and coercion might be more likely after all.

Mukai "Lelouch vi Britannia, the 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire" Yuuma.

there is only one lelouch vi britannia in the universe!!never compare the mighty lelouch to some shit heads 

Mukai "Lelouch vi Britannia, the 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire" Yuuma.

Hes probably being manipulated like some little pussy cause thats what he is.

Praise the insanity.

but turning from the hero in part one to a murderer here? thats odd

Oh god i forgot when was the last time i read this and it's pissing me off because i don't know where to start reading again

1. Read real account

2. Read real account II

It's not rocked science, you know

Who is Koyori again?

The heroine from RA1. She and Ataru followed each other to stay alive.

Who is Koyori again?

why do i have the feeling that all this scanlator drama is going to lead to no one scanlating chapters 42-50 for like months, lol.

Oh No! Ataru is trying to stop the scanlations before the truth of Real Account is revealed!

i really love this new yuuma

I'm gonna make a wild guess and say Yuuma's psyche is hooked up to the Reaca servers and the whole thing has been happening within his inner mind. Crazy, yes, but nothing makes sense anyway.

I can presumed that Koyori is dead, you know first arc of Real account, but what is promise he made her ? Who is this Yuuma? 

Suspicioius. Just what excatly did Ataru learn after RA1 finished?

w8wdnr.jpg

Hes probably being manipulated like some little pussy cause thats what he is.

Praise the insanity.

Suspicious.  Just what exactly did Ataru learn after RA1 finished?

w8wdnr.jpg

Psycho Yuuma is best Yuuma.
Spoiler

Real strange!!!

probably told him hes a evil robot or something

Spoiler

Real strange!!!

Spoiler

why do i have the feeling that all this scanlator drama is going to lead to no one scanlating chapters 42-50 for like months, lol.

Spoiler

Real strange!!!

Oh god i forgot when was the last time i read this and it's pissing me off because i don't know where to start reading again

Keeping a list of my followed series for that very reason. It's annoying to update it manually though, and haven't really come up with a good way to automate it. :| Anyone else have a solution?

Last few chapters have been pretty shitty and edgy compared to the others, i dont like where this is going And releasing a chapter ahead when its actively beimg scanlated? Why would you do that ._.

Usually in these kinds of situations we're in the perspective of characters like Ataru, im pretty happy we're on in the perspective of the "other side" .

Insane MC ftw.

Some parts of this manga is pretty bullshit, but I find myself enjoying it anyways.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics