Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 38votes)

Usotsuki Paradox

Alt Names: alt うそつきパラドクスalt 謊言的誘惑alt Liar's Paradox - You Can Never be Minealt UsoParaalt Usotsuki Paradox - You Can Never be Mine
Author: Satou Nanki
Artist: Kizuki Akira
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youkadou, a young man working at a certain office is in love with Seiyuu, an extremely beautiful coworker of his. She is in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, but she agrees to go out with him with one condition: they'll never have sex.

DO NOT UPLOAD!

FTH Usotsuki Paradox releases on IRC:
irc://irc.irchighway.net/#halibut
LetItGo Scans
IRC://IRC.irchighway.net/#LetItGo
Go to Usotsuki Paradox Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (etc, etc) New Window Daktyl
  • 7 Replies

134 Comments

@TheMentor It's updated. Everything's been taken down due to Guidelines violations. I'm working on a some sort of workaround. But from now on when you see an update, check the link in the description section for the latest updates.
Oh, I thought it was an update, but all of the chapters are removed. Perhaps it's a bit too mature for the Batoto community, or it's been restricted by the scanlators instead? Hmm...
@3nenbgumi just wanna say.. your arguments makes sense.. but it sounds like you haven't tasted much of life :)
If you think this manga is not for adults, sounds like you're a youngin' and you've been reading too much adult manga :)
And seinen as opposed to shounen manga tends to reflect real life a bit more.
Heck, this kind of situation is more common than you think. When you go work, go hit on a few girls.. the ones who already have a boyfriend even.. :)
And at those times, you can read back to this manga and 'yeah, this manga reflects reality..'
in other words .. he sucked in bed so shees leaving!!
@Ncf

But in the end you'll still keep reading it LOL

meh, manga is getting interesting, I'd like to see what the chick's boyfriend is gonna do (nagoya or something).
@Ncf

But in the end you'll still keep reading it LOL

meh, manga is getting interesting, I'd like to see what the chick's boyfriend is gonna do (nagoya or something).
the girl is a bitch... if this manga is just going to be they having sex then she gets scared and back off ths is going to get boring and i´ll rage many times!!
HAHAHA man i love this, every time i come to read the manga, the comment section shine for be better that the manga(ok not always :P), thanks guys for ur comments ^^

@Kyujyu

Wait, are u telling me that theres 5 more vols, of the same pattern??? OMFG; thanks FTH wish u could have more ppl in ur team. ^^
Yeah, it would be so much easier if he can forget her (and f*cking stop clinging to her) and moves on. Its not that nobody love him, he just don't want to consider other (better) choices.
Well if people heart is that easy he would pick other girls already but this situation continues until volume 8?
Man just give up and change your job to meet other girl if you really need a big breasted girl...
He could just simply forget about her and get laid my some random chick.....although I don't think that would be a very good ending.
This chapter made me so angry, bitter, sad, and spiteful. She could have handled that situation so much better and he needs to stop blaming himself an act like a man! Also there is a girl who is willing to love you but you are blind man, BLIND D: !!!!!
@3nenbgumi
Not sure if your trolling or just down-right ignorant.

Adults aren't perfect beings, heck no human are perfect. Selfishness and greed etc are emotions that come with being a human being. Its the "extent" of it that determines whether you are a mature adult or not.

That being said, this manga technically is an "adult" manga since it has such explicit scenes even though it isn't a hentai (hence the mature tag =="). Yes, the "indecisiveness" maybe be a bit annoying at times, but it still doesn't make this a non adult manga. To be honest, I can see this relationship happening in real life quite easily between adults.

If you're some 12 year old kid I suggest you to read this a few years later intil you forge a "mature" mind.
Richard, I said it on my first post but I do not give a damn about whether or not you or other people liking it or hating it. What I meant was that you could not take the idea of adultery, slam it onto other people's faces and say that they're immature just because they cannot appreciate what you think is adultness. And by the way, that's not what I'd call "moving from one guy to another". It'd be much better if she could just fix what was broken and be decisive one and for all. But no, she keeps being selfish and alternating between the two guys. How will you say about a person who cannot endure pain to break up and keep pleasuring herself with two d**ks while causing further grief to people around her? You figure it out yourself. Remember that being an adult comes to being decisive sometimes in life.

And yes, while I am not a native speaker, I do believe that my English is proficient enough to know that "sinful" does not necessarily mean religiously wrong. And as you said, I guess I would not bother with this anymore. I'll just leave it for the people who are bored enough to determine how this ugly argument will wind up.

Thanks for letting me know that sometimes in life, being deadly wrong can be considered being mature. Guess I'll go steal some money from my parent's safe, blow it all and call myself an adult, ha.
@3nenbgumi

Where in the world can you find a girl who alternates between two guys while being unable to decide one and still call her an adult?

You're kidding, right? A person who jumps from love interest to love interest. That's called a "player" in real life. I not a player myself, but I know plenty of them. My best friend is a "player" who's fooling around with two girls who love him in spite the cheating.

Are you telling me this is something that little kids do? Don't be ridiculous.

For all I can see, there's not even a shred of adultness or maturity in this story!!! What both parties are committing is just plain wrong in the first place, and yet they lack the determination of an adult to stop themselves from digging further into this sinful relationship. How do you call it? Selfishness in all honesty.

Wrong, sinful (depending on religion), selfish. Yes, that's what these characters are.

But are you really so naive to think that all adults are Rightful, Virtuous and Selfless? I'm starting to doubt how much life experience you have because that's what I thought of adults when I was 9 years old and my father was a superhero.

It comes down to that: What is an adult person? You and I have very different answers to that question and I don't really feel like writing more than what I already did.

I'll read some manga or fap to NTR hentai instead.
As long as you don't praise its "adultness", you're fine, mate
This means I have a screw loose on my head.. So what should I do to fix it?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sorry Richard, but if you think that this manga is for adults, then you seriously have got a screw loose in your head! Where in the world can you find a girl who alternates between two guys while being unable to decide one and still call her an adult? For all I can see, there's not even a shred of adultness or maturity in this story!!! What both parties are committing is just plain wrong in the first place, and yet they lack the determination of an adult to stop themselves from digging further into this sinful relationship. How do you call it? Selfishness in all honesty. I have to say I got no qualms about you or people reading this manga or liking it, but it utterly annoys me to see you getting all high and mighty while belitting others for not liking something that can be considered screwed up in the first place. And if I might say a bit more, I was glad that this one had got no further scanlation a while back after the first two chapters, and it sure dismays me like hell to see it being brought back from where it should have belonged.
Naughty Trolls Raging get it :) ..........no? fuck you then (punches computer)
Btw Kai, you are awesome.
LOL 96% male, what a surprise ==
Greetings everyone! I hope you're enjoying the series so far. Recently I posted a poll on the FTH website trying to see the gender of the reader base, but I feel it's not a very representative sampling. And so I'd like to get a broader sampling...

To all the UsoPara readers on Batoto, please respond to the poll: "Liar's Paradox (Usopara) readers: What's your gender?"
http://poll.fm/3rjnb
Thank you!
Because of all the comments here I decided not to follow this manga until volume 8 is out. Sounds like there won't be much progress :) Thanks for all the heads up guys~
So I've read the raws, and I can pretty much say that Seiyuu is really indecisive, being that

Spoiler

While that's not bad enough.

Spoiler

I'm really feeling sorry for Youkadou. He should deserve better, like Maruetsu for instance.
this one is really getting me the chills knowing things like this really happens in reality loving someone so much yet you still have to let go i can't blame the guy or the girl its like a victim of circumstances but still its hard to predict whether they will let go or continue o.o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics