Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 27votes)

Mechanical Meldina

Alt Names: alt Kikai Shikake no Meldinaalt Mechanical Merdinaalt Механическaя Мэрдинa
Author: Miya Chihiro
Artist: Miya Chihiro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meldina hates humans, and wants nothing to do with them. Since her parents' deaths, she has desired to live surrounded by machines, and everyone in town thinks she's a weirdo. One day, she meets a big machine that she names Machina and treats it as a friend. Her meeting Machina, as well as meeting a potential friend in a girl named Alisa, kicks off a series of events that bring to light dangerous secrets about herself and about her parents' deaths.
Go to Mechanical Meldina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

This had potential, but the plot seems to just jump all over the place.

Actually, "could of" is a perfectly acceptable phrase which I believe originated as a Southern USA slang bastardization of "could have" and over time, has become part of the Southern dialect of American English. 

Extended explanation follows.

Spoiler

Spoiler

STALIIIIIINNNNNN ARRRGGGGHHHH

please, translator, its "could have" not "could of".  "could of" is a misunderstanding of "could've", the contraction of "could have".

Actually, "could of" is a perfectly acceptable phrase which I believe originated as a Southern USA slang bastardization of "could have" and over time, has become part of the Southern dialect of American English. 

Extended explanation follows.

Spoiler

please, translator, its "could have" not "could of".  "could of" is a misunderstanding of "could've", the contraction of "could have".

anti-heroine has been born...all hail The Black Meldina

YES! Destroy! :D

wait what, that accelerated quickly in 5 chapters.

New Meldina looks cool, yep..

Godamn children getting in the way, should've let Mel kill those two then run in. p.s i'm with you Mel I hate humans too.

It would be accurate though.

I mean, soldiers, a member of a special unit at that, aren't remembered (at least in popular culture) for taking shit, especially from civillians. Hell, real officers (As a rule of thumb, armies should be decent enough not to harm its own people unless they have a valid reason, that is, they have commited treason or are extremely dangerous, or are controlled by conspiracies, which is something that you see more often in fictional works. though then again, military coups have happened in many countries in the past.) probably have executed people for less than refusing to cooperate.

Art imitates life.

reading comments Merdina is so adorable <3

and i'm just like "little shit" is cute?

it's like, hey you little shit aren't you just so damn Kawaii.  Pfffft hahaha i'm dying sound's like something Sakata Gintoki would say

So easy to be a villain.

"How do we get what we need?"

"Oh, just kill a random guy"

It would be accurate though.

I mean, soldiers, a member of a special unit at that, aren't remembered (at least in popular culture) for taking shit, especially from civillians. Hell, real officers (As a rule of thumb, armies should be decent enough not to harm its own people unless they have a valid reason, that is, they have commited treason or are extremely dangerous, or are controlled by conspiracies, which is something that you see more often in fictional works. though then again, military coups have happened in many countries in the past.) probably have executed people for less than refusing to cooperate.

So easy to be a villain.

"How do we get what we need?"

"Oh, just kill a random guy"

As I thought, I can't read a manga in which the MC's name means "little shit" ....

There is a banner loading for a split second before the pages show up. screws with my head

Merdina is sooo cute. btw she's mine :D

Кстати, если вдруг здесь кто-нибудь захочет переводить эту мангу на русский, пм мне.

Whoa! Normal Russian, what a surprise :0))).

Can't forget how they spelled "wolf" in Hajime no Ippo. Just missing one letter turned a wolf (volk) into a castrated adult male cattle (vol). Poor guy now has all his panties labeled with it, lol.

I really like the art!

Conspiracies! Yea!

cyka blyat

Lol, setting is in Russia, names in Russian, but still uses honorific?

Not a big deal though.

for MOTHER RUSSIA UUURRRAAAAHH

F_C, в данном случае это не акцент :)

Например, вот:

http://russian-orthodox.narod.ru/slujenie02.htm

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics