Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

I want a Yuuma mask.

Ditto!!!

I want a Yuuma mask.

This is so ridiculously stupid

Lesson be learned: For social friends' bond to be stronger than of blood's you have to go through life and death situations together. Got it!

I like how Ayame's taking this so far. She could be crying at Yuuma to turn nice again, or she could be too scared to argue when he gets wild, but she's not losing it either way. Her balance seems kinda crazy in a way. She's stuck with two bloodthirsty lunatics and she's still all "Geez, you guys!" about it.

Yes, and I appreciate it. The manga was already dumb so just pull out the stops.

seriously, i was just thinking "this is just ok" then this got awesome real quick

"to future yuuma"

wow, what a coincidence

I mean in the end there are twice as many yuumas in the world as there are of his sister.

"to future yuuma"

wow, what a coincidence

uhhh...is it tho....

"to future yuuma"

wow, what a coincidence

That was an extra mission to spice up the game of tag. Everyone had to do it within three hours or else they'd die at the deadline. They still have to put up with being chased in the meantime.

Aaah, okay. Thanks for explanation. Was confused for the last few chapters.

I like how Ayame's taking this so far. She could be crying at Yuuma to turn nice again, or she could be too scared to argue when he gets wild, but she's not losing it either way. Her balance seems kinda crazy in a way. She's stuck with two bloodthirsty lunatics and she's still all "Geez, you guys!" about it.

wait... wtf happened to the pacing?

Is it just me or are things speeding up way too much?

Yes, and I appreciate it. The manga was already dumb so just pull out the stops.

Did I misread the part where it said if a follower scans it, you are cleared?

That was an extra mission to spice up the game of tag. Everyone had to do it within three hours or else they'd die at the deadline. They still have to put up with being chased in the meantime.

Umm, you do realize that they will instantly blow up if they get scanned, right? Why would they kill themselves? lol

Did I misread the part where it said if a follower scans it, you are cleared?

Yea this shit has been going all over the place since chapter 33.

Who is Koyori again?

Koyori is a clone of his sister that he is romantically involved with.

So why haven't they scanned each other's marks yet? There would be no risk of dying if they just did that already.

Umm, you do realize that they will instantly blow up if they get scanned, right? Why would they kill themselves? lol

So why haven't they scanned each other's marks yet? There would be no risk of dying if they just did that already.

Spoiler
Love triangle. Lol

Scanlation update:

There won't be any updates from me until 16th May because I have homework. After that, however, I can release fast and HQ releases. Am currently discussing with Based Anon where to move forward with this.

I, too, think it's more likely that she's alive, but it's silly to say there's absolutely no way she can be dead just because Ataru is alive. Over the course of the game she could have found another follower, or if she was in a position where she knew she was going to die, she could have forced Ataru to unfollow her so that he wouldn't die with her.

Fair point I guess. But if Koyori really has been captured and is being used as a hostage it would certainly give Ataru a good reason for actually obeying Reaca and Marble like that. Since otherwise it just seems incredibly strange for the genuinely heroic good guy Ataru to suddenly start working for the villains.

Spoiler

Well I didn't forget about Ataru's mysterious follower. But there's honestly no good reason why he would abandon Koyori. I mean heck even the incredibly ruthless Yuuma didn't abandon Ayame. So I just can't see the super heroic good guy Ataru doing something like unfollowing Koyori. Which is why I firmly believe that if he's still alive then chances are very high Koyori is still alive somewhere too.

That and the other thing worth noting is it's shown that Ataru was wearing Nyan Skull brand clothing. Which if you recall in the first part of Real Account happened to be Koyori's favorite brand. So it's highly likely that she might have been the one that picked out those clothes for him.

Also, I don't really see why spoiler tags would be needed for talking about theories based on very old chapters. Since anyone reading the second part of Real Account has surely already read the first part anyways.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well Koyori can't possibly be dead. Because in the first arc of Real Account they became mutual followers. So if Koyori were to die then Ataru (the real Yuuma) would die due to that rule about dying when someone you follow dies.

Overall it's just way more likely that Koyori is being held hostage by Reaca and Marble in order to get Ataru to willingly obey their every command. So if that ends up being true then the promise he made to her is probably something along the lines of rescuing her or at the very least keeping her alive. Though on the other hand threatening Koyori's life is also in a way the same as threatening Ataru's life too since as I mentioned previously they're mutual followers.

I, too, think it's more likely that she's alive, but it's silly to say there's absolutely no way she can be dead just because Ataru is alive. Over the course of the game she could have found another follower, or if she was in a position where she knew she was going to die, she could have forced Ataru to unfollow her so that he wouldn't die with her.

lmao you fucking serious, She kept it there the entire time.

Yes, it was her DESTINY

I can presumed that Koyori is dead, you know first arc of Real account, but what is promise he made her ? Who is this Yuuma? 

Well Koyori can't possibly be dead. Because in the first arc of Real Account they became mutual followers. So if Koyori were to die then Ataru (the real Yuuma) would die due to that rule about dying when someone you follow dies.

Overall it's just way more likely that Koyori is being held hostage by Reaca and Marble in order to get Ataru to willingly obey their every command. So if that ends up being true then the promise he made to her is probably something along the lines of rescuing her or at the very least keeping her alive. Though on the other hand threatening Koyori's life is also in a way the same as threatening Ataru's life too since as I mentioned previously they're mutual followers.

lmao you fucking serious, She kept it there the entire time.

Yuuma's message to the haters who want Ataru back:

Spoiler

Well technically, Yuuma IS Ataru, so... Haha.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics