Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 157votes)

Dengeki Daisy

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มแสบมาช๊อตรักalt Bông Cúc Diệu Kìalt 爱情接合器alt 电击Daisyalt Electric Daisyalt 電撃デイジーalt 전격데이지alt 愛情接合器alt Мобильная маргариткаalt الأقحوان الكهربائي
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Artist: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Teru, who lost her only remaining relative, her older brother, is cheered on by a mail from an enigmatic person, DAISY, who she can contact via the cellphone her brother gave her. One day, through an unexpected incident, Teru ends up working as a servant for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this scoundrel, Kurosaki is really…!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by a group that doesn't allow rehosting of licenced comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Dengeki Daisy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Preview of Ch. 63 New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

Last chapter is 75. So 2 chapters remaining now.

Manga is still ongoing. Saw it at the bookstore near my house. Vol.15 goes up to ch.75. Don't know if it was dropped.

This manga must be anime! (~^◇^)~

dang this mangaka can draw kiss scenes @____@

I don't understand why the start in English is by Vol.7 ...?!

Just as it's said in the description box, whichever group that scanlated Dengeki Daisy didn't allow rehosting of their work due to personal reasons. But it was most likely due to the license from Viz.

Well, lots of tension and a classic countdown to Certain Doom!

But the greatest bit was "I'm still a novice at kissing!  What was with that technique?! (hit hit hit)"

"Okay, sorry, I won't do  it any more (maybe)"

:D :D

ya quiero que salgan los demás capítulos traducidos en español :3 

I don't understand why the start in English is by Vol.7 ...?!

same deal as another manga, middle sections are missing because they belong to certain groups that don't want rehostings.

for me, series like this is counted as dropped and I stopped reading them regardless of how good the manga is or not.

It's probably not about the scanlation group, rather another one of those DMCA takedowns.

lord that guy makes some scary faces. mangaka should consider horror genre XD

I don't even care if I can't read parts of it anymore. I WANNA FINISH THE DAMN STORY ALREADY DX

Yeah, new chapt--wait, what?  Where did chapters 56-69 go?!

exactly, was about to read chapter 69... than realized it wasn't there.

same deal as another manga, middle sections are missing because they belong to certain groups that don't want rehostings.

for me, series like this is counted as dropped and I stopped reading them regardless of how good the manga is or not.

Yeah, new chapt--wait, what?  Where did chapters 56-69 go?!

lol that was a freaky appearance he made there XD

OMG!! I am literally dying from laughter!!! ROFL!!!! That was so priceless at page 31 to 32 in chapter 70!

Omg!! So freaking cute! My OTP right now.

I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO PROPOSE I WAS SO SCARED

Why would you be scared?  Wouldn't that be a happy thing for two people who love each other?  As for the age, I think you can legally get married w/ your parents'/guardians' permission, or they could just wait a few years.  That would've been awesome.

OMG this chapter!!!
It was totally worth the wait...
Ugh, the kiss was so gentle and cute ♥♥♥
Thank you sooo much for this chapter :) 

I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO PROPOSE I WAS SO SCARED

I think I have a severe case of epistaxis... KYAAAAA~!!!

ABOUT DANG TIME

i don't even care about that hacking and the dude or w/e idk what's even goin on anymore  w/ that BUT THIS FINALLY HAPPENED AND I'M PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH IT AS IT IS

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

^after ch68

Well. I was going to rave with glee about . . . the event. But how do I top all that?
Anyway--Hurrah!

welps... TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_n7usvzTZQp1s2g3sj.gif

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics