Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

You think this development will make me forget the gyaru was killed? Fuck you, I will be forever butthurt. You don't kill a nice piece of brown meat like that.

So if I have this right, Narascans were complaining that Ura scans jacked this series from them, so as soon as Ura scans stopped releasing Nara scans decides to stop releasing too?

Dafaq?
This is so dumb and shits man, I need 100 more chapters of this.

does anybody know when will the next chapter comes out

Am I the only one who enjoy this change in Yuuma? I always prefer character development like the mains used to be good but then turn into a completely different person with a few screws loose and a twisted personality. 

that's not character development, that's called character destruction, as the previously established characteristics have been replaced with no solid explanation aside from "it's koolz!"

the cover of vol 11 is out 9784063957648_obi_w.jpg

when will the next chapter come out it been too long 

Am I the only one who enjoy this change in Yuuma? I always prefer character development like the mains used to be good but then turn into a completely different person with a few screws loose and a twisted personality. 

Cover 10!!

61DpZ8F6ORL.jpg

This manga is glorious. It makes no freaking sense (colourless, odorless nerve gas in a school?), but it somehow still manages to be extremely interesting. I wish the original Real Account was still updated, because I'd love to see Ataru's side of this.

Spoiler

My enjoyment of this has significantly dropped since Yuuma's personality switch. It was already silly, but it felt focused and smooth. After that change though it's felt like it jumped the shark.

This love triangle... lol
I didn't notice the first time the tiny panel where she opens up the door. Hhaha.

Indeed, but there are a few things aheda we ain't going to like. I for sure didn't. And it's not for it being non-sensical.

HMM, are you willing to be more specific with a chapter and/or spoiler tag? I for one am totally stoked for the extra ridiculous tweest that will make plenty of people flip their shit, unless you're referring to something else?

Waiting to see how much more retarded the plot can become is actually pretty entertaining.

Indeed, but there are a few things aheda we ain't going to like. I for sure didn't. And it's not for it being non-sensical.

Lmao the author sure enjoys random developments.

I'm not even disliking it, keep it up please.

Why did he use his real name on social media to talk about his classmates, lol. He kind of deserved that.

Waiting to see how much more retarded the plot can become is actually pretty entertaining.

Am I the only one finding it hard to believe the behavior of the "friends"? As in, I'm not buying it that they somehow coordinated themselves to pull this kind of stunt, even going by the shaky "logic" of this manga.

EDIT: after finishing this I cannot help but say "fucking dumb." at this chapter. 

I don't anyone thinks this manga is in any way logical right now, but some people obviously enjoy it despite that (or because of it).

Yeah, even given the all-powerful pull of social media, Yuuma's event is only 3 hours long... That's a pretty short window to coordinate this kind of meeting with more than a few people who are in your close friend group. Then, of course, they gotta print the masks (unless they had them before for the lolz, which is possible I guess), somehow hope that they can lure Yuuma back to the school despite his personality change, and then take him out, all within 3 hours. But in the end, I just shrug and enjoy the craziness.

Am I the only one finding it hard to believe the behavior of the "friends"? As in, I'm not buying it that they somehow coordinated themselves to pull this kind of stunt, even going by the shaky "logic" of this manga.

EDIT: after finishing this I cannot help but say "fucking dumb." at this chapter. 

guys, the number of one million yen is 1.000,000. right?

but lets check here in page 17 chapter 42  (both ura scan and Nara Scans)

Spoiler

yuuma transfered an amount of 100,000,000. (one hundred million).

i dont think people with one hundred mil gonna kill someone for only 1 mil tho.

so i think either there is something wrong with the translation, or the original price was one hundred mil, not one mil.

I never looked it up before, but you do seem to be correct. 1億 yen is the amount they're supposed to get (looking at the magazine raws) which I'm p sure is 100,000,000 yen.

Spoiler

Given the v rough estimate of ~100 yen = 1 USD, this would make it 1 million USD, which might have been where the confusion started in the translations.

guys, the number of one million yen is 1.000,000. right?

but lets check here in page 17 chapter 42  (both ura scan and Nara Scans)

Spoiler

yuuma transfered an amount of 100,000,000. (one hundred million).

i dont think people with one hundred mil gonna kill someone for only 1 mil tho.

so i think either there is something wrong with the translation, or the original price was one hundred mil, not one mil.

Yuuma's group is known for bluffing, so it was probably just a combination of one of the other thousands of toxic chemicals lying around in school labs... I hope, lol.

I like how Ayame's taking this so far. She could be crying at Yuuma to turn nice again, or she could be too scared to argue when he gets wild, but she's not losing it either way. Her balance seems kinda crazy in a way. She's stuck with two bloodthirsty lunatics and she's still all "Geez, you guys!" about it.

I like it too, shes kinda counterbalancing Yuuma's insanity, making sure he doesnt go too far kinda deal

This is so ridiculously stupid

Come on, you mean your school doesn't store COLORLESS, ODORLESS, DELAYED NERVE GAS in your science lab, in plain view, where any student can grab it and kill a bunch of people? Fucking plebs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics