Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 176votes)

Asa made Jugyou Chu!

Alt Names: alt See me after classalt 授课到天亮Chu!alt 朝まで授業Chu!
Author: Ohta Akiyoshi
Artist: Munyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei and student Kagami Yuuki move into a room in the girls dormitory for the new (co-ed) high school semester, requested by Ayana-sensei and approved by the schools' principal.

As one would guess, no one can find out he's living there so other than school classes, he has to cross-dress or else he'll be kicked out of school and dorm.
Go to Asa made Jugyou Chu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic someone needs to upload the uncensored version of volume 4 New Window Haiyami
  • 4 Replies
Topic Like No bra New Window hados9
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why is lesson 25 missing New Window Njmanga
  • 1 Replies

319 Comments

Umm,since when has Spanish become English.

At least I think that was Spanish,whatever it was.

And here I was getting happy about an update...

this is just sick, the artist has a no-real-man policy.

she literally spreading her ass cheeks in front of your face, anyone know where to get these art lessons?

Take the course online. HEYO!

I'll see myself out.

Spoiler

It's okay if I go ahead and fap to this... right?

Go on, brother. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's okay if I go ahead and fap to this... right?

Artist should have just made this a hentai at this point.

sometimes borderline H actually get more sales than just H ...

like in "Tsugumomo" ... latter the lewdness already pass the H ...

(and yet still not H)

fucking censorship

I remember reading this a few years back when it first started, and stopped because of real life reasons. Seeing the latest chapter, I must say:

Holy son of a gun, wtf did I miss!?

I stopped reading this at the "suck my poison " part and read by chance this last chapter; I'm scarred for life.

It would have made things a lot more comfortable but then its a smaller targeted market so this will continue like this. It isn't allowed to "cross the line" as it were.

This series has strayed from good into bad territory imo. Not only are the most recent chapters incoherent and short, but the art also took a huge hit. Comparing chapter 22 to chapter 40 makes me wonder what happened to the artist's sense of proportions.

Thanks for the scanlations though. Great quality as far as I can tell.

Arts students, question. Does this really happen? >.>

art student here and no, that never happen.
butt ass student must have some experience

she literally spreading her ass cheeks in front of your face, anyone know where to get these art lessons?

...Huh.

Nope, not doing anything for me. 
I mean, at this point, he shows no actual interest in them and is more just their kick toy as he slowly turns into a girl by the author. 
And let's not joke ourselves, he either has zero sex drive, or he is slowly turning entirely into a girl and wouldn't it be hilarious if they introduced a male character that slowly seduces him and he becomes the guys wife?

Wouldn't that just be the perfect eff you of an ending?

I remember reading this a few years back when it first started, and stopped because of real life reasons. Seeing the latest chapter, I must say:

Holy son of a gun, wtf did I miss!?

Good god man...

I need to go to school for art.

Arts students, question. Does this really happen? >.>

Erasing the intimate parts... OH WHYYY

I can feel the ero-energy flowing inside me.

53xmQsM.png?1

An other great release and thanks to the Kira-Manga. I had to shut down my cerebrum while reading this particular manga, to prevent early onset of Alzheimer's diseases. But boy was it funny.

Where's volume 1 and 2???

removed due to licensing issues. 

Where's volume 1 and 2???

There's no story anymore.

This is a guilty read.

Whats the romance all about in this manga? I am considering reading it.

The romance is about sweet sweet PLOT(s)...

That's the best I've got.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics