Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 202votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Alt Names: alt 听爸爸的话alt パパのいうことを聞きなさいalt Listen To Me, Girls. I am Your Father!alt Listen to What Papa Says!alt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Takemura Youhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the daily life of a college freshman in the Literature Department of Tama University. He and his sister grew up on their own together after their parent's departure, but he decided to start living by himself when she got married to a man with two daughters from previous marriages.

Shocked by their marriage, he attempted to distance himself from the family, leaving home before his sister gave birth to the man's third child. Approximately 3 years later he was asked by his sister to visit and babysit the girls...

While he was looking after the girls, the plane which their parents were on went missing. He decided to take with him his three nieces (aged 14, 10 and 3 years old), resulting in the four of them sharing his tiny apartment.

Spin-offs:
http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Papa%20no%20Iukoto%20&name_cond=c
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel ending New Window JokerxHisoka
  • 3 Replies
Topic A touching manga New Window shadowdart
  • 3 Replies

245 Comments

Keep in mind that with LN manga's, while they list the author as the author of it, in many cases the artist is the one converting it into manga form using the original story. So the guy who does CSOR is probably sick, while this manga was probably ended by Jump possibly because the manga wasn't that popular or something. The light novels are still rolling out, the 2nd volume to be released this year came out a little more than a week ago.
All I can say is that if you want to know how the story ends, which by the way hasn't ended yet apparently, cheer on the people working on the light novel translations and/or find more people to work on it.

Yeah, there are like 12 volume out already but only the first 3 have been translated :S (available on baka-tsuki in both .pdf and .epub ^_^ ) Also I would greatly cheers on the people doing the translation, it just that I don't know how... And also I've been considering learning japanese and korean to help doing translation for various works, not so to speak it but at least be able to read it. If you know any way to learn it online, please private message me!

man i feel like my heart just dropped when i saw the [end] tag to the new chapter, it was a very cheerful ending but I still feel like more could have been said...*starts crying*

No.... that's not how it was supposed to end :(

Spoiler

does not end there, since only the manga is based on light novels and history this long........

So far I haven't read anything about cancellation, the piece of info I've got is from the CSOR spin-off page saying that the mangaka has been sick since last year and most of his projects are on hiatus.  I'm researching but if anyone can confirm, that would be great.

Keep in mind that with LN manga's, while they list the author as the author of it, in many cases the artist is the one converting it into manga form using the original story. So the guy who does CSOR is probably sick, while this manga was probably ended by Jump possibly because the manga wasn't that popular or something. The light novels are still rolling out, the 2nd volume to be released this year came out a little more than a week ago.
All I can say is that if you want to know how the story ends, which by the way hasn't ended yet apparently, cheer on the people working on the light novel translations and/or find more people to work on it.

Well, it should end with Raika as his waifu, but that may yet happen in the other side of this, so all is not lost.

fck yes! leave it to hina to tell the NTR lesb bitch off!

No.... that's not how it was supposed to end :(

Spoiler

nice short manga just wish they would of brought the parents back instead of leaving them up to the reader to decide if the parents get rescued back from the plane accident.

I'm pretty glad the manga is finished. If that one girl (I think she's the neighbor) kept that shit going, I was going to hit someone.

That girl really got on my nerves.

339kmx2.png

She's so mature!

Sick mangaka?

And other times we have lazy mangaka that just rehash the same ideas over and over again..

Some things are unfair :\

Whoaa, update.

D'awww nice chapter!

So far I haven't read anything about cancellation, the piece of info I've got is from the CSOR spin-off page saying that the mangaka has been sick since last year and most of his projects are on hiatus.  I'm researching but if anyone can confirm, that would be great.

Up until this chapter I wasn't a big fan of Raika.

That certainly changed quickly.

Damnation, I'm getting more and more upset that this only has one more chapter left.

Will we get chapter 12 soon? By the way nice job Japanzai! I really love this manga and was saddened to not see more update...

Dat smile...heavenly.

ch3 page 27 wtf is with what Hina is looking at?!?! What the bear are eating is clearly something shaped like a pussy lol!

Was Wurchan the guy that did that amazing coloring on the double-page? Major kudos dude, that was sweet.

Love the Papa series. <3
    • Ncf likes this
Glad to see it updated, Hina is adorable as ever :)
I really missed Miu ♥
Too bad it got axed.
With volume 13 of the light novel that will be released on June 15 there will be an OVA:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=el&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/91960
Damn, all this series(a total of 6) are going to take forever to have more development, or end... Sometimes you have a chapter after 6 months etc. wth!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics