Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

I agree with student. If cat ears are justice why not cat men?

because male cats have spiny penises. quite painful for the female; how can that be justice?
on the other hand, i'm really hoping the catgirls don't have sandpaper tongues...

tomboys

I see what you did there.

You guys are crazy. Clearly wolfgirls are superior. You can't convince me Holo or Momiji aren't the best.

Also relevant: Wolfgirl went Awoo when nobody else did.

Spoiler

☆ Wandering Sword just needs to embrace the cute!

You've got that right, Catgirls are Justice!!!

Other kemonomimi are cute as well, but catgirls reign supreme.

Notice that at the end, Wandering Sword said the phrase "Catgirls are justice".  Not "Cat ears", which was what it started off as.  I do not believe this is a mistype (although the rest of the crew clearly believes it to be) - I think that Wandering Sword purposely changed the saying so that it would only apply to the females of the race.

You clearly didn't see how adorable said catmen were. Hell, they were borderline trap material. If it helps, just think of them as tomboys.

Must. Not. Go. That. Route x_x

Why because their men... We don't catboys/men... catgirls is all we need... The loli ones, the bespectacled ones, playful-tomboyish one and the tsundere ones, catgirls is all we need... 

but I also like other types as well bunnies, dogs, etc... so long as they are girls... to hell with men....

You clearly didn't see how adorable said catmen were. Hell, they were borderline trap material. If it helps, just think of them as tomboys.

Swordsman here seems like she needs to just accept the fluff

Why because their men... We don't catboys/men... catgirls is all we need... The loli ones, the bespectacled ones, playful-tomboyish one and the tsundere ones, catgirls is all we need... 

but I also like other types as well bunnies, dogs, etc... so long as they are girls... to hell with men....

Ah, so Playboy now is translated as Carouser? I'm a bit surprised because he strikes me more as a playboy than just as a drinker+partygoer. :P

That's what I call a plot twist, lol

cat ears are justice!

raise your hand if you think cat ears is justice

Even I know at least that much! Cat ears are justice!

More like cuteness is justice but a cute girl with cat ears...

(`・ω・´)

Uploaded chapter 22. Waiting for a mod to accept it...

Chapter 22 is devoted to a discussion about cat ears.

Thread title: "Are cat ears truly justice?"

The RAW and the translated script were released a few days ago, but ak NO LONGER has a typesetter for it. Somebody with skills in that department, please help them out.

http://ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/Yuusha_Gojo_Kumiai_Kouryuugata_Keijiban

I thought the Demon Lord chapter was gonna be an Elder Scrolls reference at first.

MidoriKitzune
Sep 25 2015 03:52 PM

Student probably trolled his demon lord to death.

naturally~4

Student probably trolled his demon lord to death.

I got a feeling that student is actually a collections of 'normal highschool student' or something similar that reincarnated or transferred into another world lol

We got a peek at him (or maybe her) at the end of volume 1 so i doubt this could be true.

I got a feeling that student is actually a collections of 'normal highschool student' or something similar that reincarnated or transferred into another world lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics