Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

wow, she really must not have had anything special with that one guy for her to do this.

Thanks for another great chapter Bento Scans!

I love this manga! ^^

This guy is Grade-A Osmium-par dense.

1990? Omg I need more manga like this. It's like a breath of fresh air (no pun intended) amidst the cliche hero manga out there..
Back then, you need smart comedy to sell, now it's stupid comedy everywhere.. Stupid comedy is fine but my brain cells will die too quick..
idk about the NTR though - the side character may be ntr-ed but ntr doesn't really apply to side characters right? o_O

EDIT: wtf 40 volumes? and has a second season? what a gem.

It is 40.5 volumes lol. You need to add the .5 because the 1st half of the 1st volume of the 2nd season is still the 1st season lol.

I am looking forward to this manga. I hope the translation will progress quickly, i can't wait to read the rest of the story. :)

The translations for this are coming in quick, me keeping up is a different story. I wish my other translators were more active though but most are on hiatus...

This manga is old. It started in 1990

Wheres the guyz who say "Old but Gold?"

Maybe interest in this will take off like Futari Ecchi, and you people need to stfu with the NTR, you guys don't even know what real NTR is.

1990? Omg I need more manga like this. It's like a breath of fresh air (no pun intended) amidst the cliche hero manga out there..
Back then, you need smart comedy to sell, now it's stupid comedy everywhere.. Stupid comedy is fine but my brain cells will die too quick..
idk about the NTR though - the side character may be ntr-ed but ntr doesn't really apply to side characters right? o_O

EDIT: wtf 40 volumes? and has a second season? what a gem.

Any guesses as to how long until the boyfriend is completely out of the picture?
It's not like he has a significant presence in the story, but it reflects very poorly on the secretary's character, even more so because she's the main romantic interest.

KarchAmadeo
Jul 17 2014 11:43 AM

Then we think of recent releases and question some things....

Spoiler

I'm reading a series about a guy working for a large lingerie company, whose specialty is determining women's sizes and designing underwear based on running his hands all over them. On top of that, he has women tripping over themselves to get him to touch them.

And yet this somehow doesn't seem anywhere near as perverted as some "High School RomComs" I've read.

I'm so confused.

You don't find this so much perverted cause he isn't doing the touching with pervert intentions.

I am looking forward to this manga. I hope the translation will progress quickly, i can't wait to read the rest of the story. :)

I'm reading a series about a guy working for a large lingerie company, whose specialty is determining women's sizes and designing underwear based on running his hands all over them. On top of that, he has women tripping over themselves to get him to touch them.

And yet this somehow doesn't seem anywhere near as perverted as some "High School RomComs" I've read.

I'm so confused.

I know what you mean. It just further emphasizes how To Love-ru's Rito is nothing but a fumbling idiot when compared to how competent Edo is.

hmm art looks old...

hmm art looks old..

Once again, I have no words. This is too original and too much fun. That is all until I say it again when the next chapter comes out.

That does it. I'm reading this.

Once again, I have no words. This is too original and too much fun. That is all until I say it again when the next chapter comes out.

I'm so confused.

I love this comment. It makes so much sense.

I'm so confused.

...Now, now, Ms. Fancy Pro Lingerie Designer...  don't get yer panties all in a twist just because some "amateur kid" is showing you up...  Or he just might design a set for ya.

That boyfriend actually cares shit about her. Otherwise he wouldn't be a lech but a man and propose.

Well, the MH is what you'd call a female pervert so nothing extraordinary what happened in this chapter

Spoiler

I don't really understand how this could manage to have 40,5 volumes with this kind of setting (unless it involves a lot of unneccessary drama which I despise <_<). Well, ecchi stories were always bad, be it in the 20th or the 21st century >_>

I agree on the part that it's weird that he hasn't proposed yet. But I'm wiling to withhold judgment until they show him doing something worse than dating someone for two years without proposing.

Also, she isn't the kind of pervert to "get herself off by using her "boyfriend"" since the chapter indicates that she has never had sex with anyone, let alone her boyfriend. I'm not saying she has been "saving herself" or anything, just that it is out of character. And it's that fact that I have the problem with.

That boyfriend actually cares shit about her. Otherwise he wouldn't be a lech but a man and propose.

Well, the MH is what you'd call a female pervert so nothing extraordinary what happened in this chapter

Spoiler

I don't really understand how this could manage to have 40,5 volumes with this kind of setting (unless it involves a lot of unneccessary drama which I despise <_<). Well, ecchi stories were always bad, be it in the 20th or the 21st century >_>

it has a 2nd season which is ongoing with 4 volumes right now

Yeah, I don't doubt they'll break up. From what her character became in this chapter (7), I just don't want her around the MC. She should go love some 3rd pretty nice guy once she deals with her issues, but as far as the MC is concerned, that grouping is better left untouched.

Spoiler

She'll probably break up with him. Although I agree that she's in the wrong and it's unfair to the boyfriend. But, again, that's why she'll probably break up with him soon.

Yeah, I don't doubt they'll break up. From what her character became in this chapter (7), I just don't want her around the MC. She should go love some 3rd pretty nice guy once she deals with her issues, but as far as the MC is concerned, that grouping is better left untouched.

This doesn't seem to be NTR, I hate her though.

Spoiler

She'll probably break up with him. Although I agree that she's in the wrong and it's unfair to the boyfriend. But, again, that's why she'll probably break up with him soon.

This doesn't seem to be NTR, I hate her though.
Spoiler

Apparently, this has a total of 40 Volumes......... Will they stick to it to the end ?

Spoiler

Also as another note, volume 1 has 1 chapter left. Then we shall begin volume 2.

Apparently, this has a total of 40 Volumes......... Will they stick to it to the end ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics