Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

Spoiler

59141964.jpg

It's a fucking world

What a surprise, I'll take it.

......?

Your words might make sense, but my sense of justice tells me not to listen.

Tell that to shiro emiya

hqdefault.jpg

Why do they assume that reviving the dead players would be bad for whoever is doing this? If anything I'd believe that that is entirely their plan in the first place. "Let's see, what's the coolest way to announce to the world that we've basically created immortality by making clones with the consciousness and memories of their originals? I know, we'll kidnap a bunch of people, have them all brutally murder one another while the world watches, then bring them back to life as a participation reward!"

I agree it's probably part of the plan, but if this is just the PR guys' idea for unveiling an immortality system, they should be taken out back and shot, and stay shot.

But Attention Seeker's Bride will stay dead, won't she? I'm sad now.

Why do they assume that reviving the dead players would be bad for whoever is doing this? If anything I'd believe that that is entirely their plan in the first place. "Let's see, what's the coolest way to announce to the world that we've basically created immortality by making clones with the consciousness and memories of their originals? I know, we'll kidnap a bunch of people, have them all brutally murder one another while the world watches, then bring them back to life as a participation reward!"

Whenever I read this series I feel like I'm watching Cross Ange all over again. This series is so bad yet so fun lol

How are they assume that the real body is the one that being controlled?

And not the clone one as marble thing?

re-read: http://vatoto.com/reader#605ab76c3652e7b1_16

How are they assume that the real body is the one that being controlled?

And not the clone one as marble thing?

Also at this point i'm just waiting for time machine/another timeline twist and some magic fantasy to appear in this mango...

But if the consciousness in the clone was killed how does moving it to the original body fix it? How is there still a consciousness remaining at all? There's only one consciousness.

As long as you could find a copy of the consciousness data before a person died, you could probably put that into a clone body and have it live. Since they were all transported to a digital world, it's conceivable that there's a back-up of their initial data somewhere, or data that could be recovered to an earlier point in time.

But if the consciousness in the clone was killed how does moving it to the original body fix it? How is there still a consciousness remaining at all? There's only one consciousness.

Just because you are correct, doest mean you're right

Your words might make sense, but my sense of justice tells me not to listen.

aww shame the ghost writer girl died.

I wonder if since the other brother came back and said he made a promise to koyuri if it meant she died during one of the games, i hope not.

But..but...I thought people die when they are killed...

Just because you are correct, doest mean you're right

this is some helldivers bullshit right here.

But..but...I thought people die when they are killed...

This is some mayonaka no x giten bullshit

What does it mean about his twin brother? *insert thinking emoji meme*

Yuuma has to breaking the record for number of times he actually died while still being alive.

Just.... now they clone people?

what_a_twist.jpg

This is really dumb but still fun to read

Thanks Yuuma, it's thanks to people like you and your fake GPS that Niantic has become such a pain in the ass.... XD

Thanks for the chapters and Merry Christmas too!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics