Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

Oh, they pulled the "it was a girl the whole time" twist... again... 

Is he?  "Student" is awfully generic.  Is his name in Japanese 「高校生」 or something similar?  Otherwise he could be an undergraduate...

Sorry for digging up old issues: The alias is written as 「学生」, literally 'Student'. It can range from an elementary student up to high school, or even a college student.

Why did I feel that Sage suggestion will resulted in doom?

This has just become my current favorite manga.

Demon lord is probably  a pretty boy too. Use the holy sword to win back the princess.

Ch23: My cheating sword is a manhater who seduces woman and left me doing cobra crutch on pig man

Somehow I'm reminded of Excalibur from Soul Eater, though that thing's another type of annoyance on another dimension.

Freaking Sage man. 
Whenever he makes an appearance during a discussion I know things are about to get hilarious.

This hero's story seems like it will require a follow-up! ☆

Ha, Sage and his problem solving magic. XD

If you've played some of the later Rance games, the name Chaos may ring a bell.

For those who care, the pretty boy was ch 18.

There is an wn/ln that the mc is reincarnated as a sword. I forgot the exact name.
This chapter was...mellow at best. I was smiling the whole time but never did I laugh, and that's rare for this manga

( ﺧ 益 ﺨ )

Sexy Empress is back!

>tfw when the pickup line "Lemme show you my sword" is taken literally.

Must. Not. Go. That. Route x_x

It's not gay if it's cute. Oh wait, wrong manga. Sorry.

That moment where you start reading a manga and look at the comments, and get confused why people are talking about nothing but cats......

hey it wasn't just cats, it was beast-kind in human form with ears and tails, which by chance mainly cats.

That moment where you start reading a manga and look at the comments, and get confused why people are talking about nothing but cats......

Well that just depends on certain people's perspective but yaaaaaa gotta admit dem yanderes 0_0.

Now that I think about it, I've seen new Mushoku Tensei's Rinia and Pursena pictures just yesterday. Coincidence? I think not!

For justice!

Catgirls are justice Doggirls are justice Foxgirls are justice Loli are justice Plot is justice In the end It all boils down to one thing: Girls are justice

Yandere is decidedly not justice.

You guys are crazy. Clearly wolfgirls are superior. You can't convince me Holo or Momiji aren't the best.

As much as I'd like to argue for the superiority of cats, I have to admit I haven't seen a catgirl that comes close to Korbo.

I don't get it. I keep hearing people talk like anime and catgirls are synonymous, but I barely ever see any and when I do, they're usually extras in some trashy harem thing. I don't know of one decent anime or manga where the catgirl isn't a total afterthought.

I guess since animal ears are generally a fanservice trope, Spice and Wolf being any good is actually the weird part.

Catgirls are justice Doggirls are justice Foxgirls are justice Loli are justice Plot is justice In the end It all boils down to one thing: Girls are justice

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics