Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Last volume boys
Such weak plot point. If I am as calculative, business-driven, and no-nonsense as that Fujisawa father guy is being made out to be, I would head hunt the Mari girl's father. and smaller firm can manufacturer a chip on their own.

But thanks the translator for the jokes though. But I wonder if the humorous translator notes at the same time is ruining whatever little gloom the chapter is barely making me feel.

I'm not sure why the author chose this direction for the story.

Specifically, Ren going along with rape even though he seems to be fond of Ayana (in his own way as the lone wolf he is), or shaming her when Ryou confessed to her (this one could be to spite Ryou but if it is, it's not done properly), but everyone has noticed this so no point repeating what others have said, though I too am scratching my head here.

As for Miho, I call poor writing again. Given she knows everything that happened to Ayana, and who did what to her, she could've helped out by being the whistleblower of the whole thing, yet for all we know she didn't do anything concrete (Yuuko was far more active in that regard). One could try and see this as the adults being useless in these situations and so not worth approaching (Ayana's family certainly is, with her father being the most loathsome character around along with the likes of Daisuke and other trash), but I don't know, it's up to the reader at this point.

By this point I'm kinda drained and just want this to end, though I admit I grew kind of fond of Mari. Yes she's the ringleader of Ayana's misery, but I don't think anyone would've been able to think straight after what happened. This doesn't justify her actions, but is another example of how monsters are made, not born.

And as monsters, they come back to haunt their makers - or in this case, the closest to their makers they can get.

/rant

From Wikipedia:

"comedy (from the Greek: κωμῳδία, kōmōidía) refers to any discourse or work generally intended to be humorous or amusing by inducing laughter"

Fair enough; I chose my words poorly. What I had in mind was not the definition, but the etymology: A comedy was anything with a happy ending, while a tragedy was anything with a bad ending. From the same Wikipedia page...

The Greeks and Romans confined their use of the word "comedy" to descriptions of stage-plays with happy endings. (link)

I don't think even Yamazaki-sensei could pull a good ending (out of anyone's @$$) for this one.

I'd be all for an "Unintentional Comedy" tag. Some of the best laughs fit that definition...

video

The notes from the staff were the best thing about this chapter.

Not sure. My best guess is that some people know nothing about the definitions of "tragedy" vs "comedy", prefer making up their own anyway, and last but not least enjoy giving an upraised middle finger to the world. (I've been there myself a time or two hundred for the last one.)

From Wikipedia:

"comedy (from the Greek: κωμῳδία, kōmōidía) refers to any discourse or work generally intended to be humorous or amusing by inducing laughter"

It all depends on the treatment, you know. One of Shakespeare's bloodiest tragedies, Titus Andronicus, is a minor work with bloodbaths so outlandish that when I watched it in The Globe Theatre three years ago, it was staged with dark comedic undertones, to great effect. I remember laughing out loud at least once, and snickering all along.

Well, I don't really have a horse in this race. Tags don't matter that much to me. I certainly consider this a comedy, and am sure others do, but won't really fight for a tag.

I guess you can argue that one can hardly say the author intended to cause mirth with this series, but I wonder about that.

Oh well, maybe we can settle by a tragicomedy.

What is it with manga and sharks lately? First Suicide Island features shooting one with a bow; now Fuku-yuu Ou-shitsu takes the Kris Kross approach.

video

Very glad for the TNs and PRNs on this chapter. I just wish there had been a few more for Miho's apotheosis, and the Dramatic Forgiveness-Forgiveness Ambulance Ride.

How was this one tagged Comedy, again?

Not sure. My best guess is that some people know nothing about the definitions of "tragedy" vs "comedy", prefer making up their own anyway, and last but not least enjoy giving an upraised middle finger to the world. (I've been there myself a time or two hundred for the last one.)

Stop trying to make assholes and rapists look heroic! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!

It's still not a Comedy manga, stop tagging it with such.

Hey, humor is subjective man.  Seems like a lot of others are here following only to laugh at the edginess anyways.

Because there exist people who take this seriously and don't find it absolutely hilarious.

Another source of comedy.  I've found it!

It's still not a Comedy manga, stop tagging it with such.

Because there exist people who take this seriously and don't find it absolutely hilarious.

Another source of comedy.  I've found it!

that comedy tag is getting to be more and more fitting, i swear.

You say this as if it ever wasn't fitting~

Don't tell me Ren is going to get away with the rape because of his relation to Miho.

As for Miho I thought it was wrong for Ayana to blame people who didn't bully her for not helping. However Miho is beyond that, she knew everything from the beginning and made zero effort to stop. At least some of the students were Black mailed she has no excuse. What reason could she even have for this, its not like it would have done her any good unless she knew she would be in this exact scenario where a info dump would be needed.

Probably related to the book, about creating a monster. Miho knows she will die young eventually so she doesn't give shit about her own life.

i...i...i said i would see this story through to the end, but really--

Spoiler

that comedy tag is getting to be more and more fitting, i swear.

"I always loved you, that's why I allowed everyone to insult you, hurt you, rape you and almost murder you. That's also why I raped you myself too"

Top-tier logic right there, Ren. Definitely shounen hero material.

Seriously, are we supposed to feel bad for him dying like a rat?

"Oh, I loved you, so I raped you and treated like human garbage for years". What the fuck? Same with the bitch girl's father. He was some kind of a genius who "invented a microchip" (please) and yet his two workers got headhunted instead of him? And he hanged himself? How is that his daughter's fault...

"I always loved you, that's why I allowed everyone to insult you, hurt you, rape you and almost murder you. That's also why I raped you myself too"

Top-tier logic right there, Ren. Definitely shounen hero material.

How Convenient: The MANGA

Arachnid is still the champion of that.

Quite a few people, including myself, think this is so outlandish it falls in the realm of dark comedy. (Though I wasn't the one who added the tag.)

Why is the rapist playing hero?

How Convenient: The MANGA

i'm sure this is what we're all supposed to be asking at this point, but seriously: Ren, what is your deal?

Spoiler

i'm sure the answers will all come out w/ the imminent info dump, but man...as others have pointed out, it all seems so contrived at this point ww; still, i've invested this much time in the story and there are characters i'm still curious about. may as well see it through to the end.

I call poor writing on this one. Others have already pointed out the inconsistency so no need to parrot, but I suspect even sillier stuff will be said in future chapters. :(

Don't tell me Ren is going to get away with the rape because of his relation to Miho.

As for Miho I thought it was wrong for Ayana to blame people who didn't bully her for not helping. However Miho is beyond that, she knew everything from the beginning and made zero effort to stop. At least some of the students were Black mailed she has no excuse. What reason could she even have for this, its not like it would have done her any good unless she knew she would be in this exact scenario where a info dump would be needed.

If you were aware of all this shit and took the effort to remember it all you could have tried harder to help her instead of ignoring her and allowing things to reach this point, you fucking bitch.
 Is this supposed to be Miho's "redemption"? Because it makes her look like either an asshole or a complete idiot. Maybe both.

"I have multiple recordings of assault and rape but I won't do anything about it teehee~"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics