Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 252votes)

Skip Beat!

Alt Names: alt !اسکیپ بیتalt 下一站巨星alt スキップ・ビート!alt 華麗的挑戰alt 스킵 비트!alt Skip Beatalt Не Сдавайся!
Author: Nakamura Yoshiki
Artist: Nakamura Yoshiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho Fuwa. Kyoko was so mindlessly in love with Sho that she followed him to the city on his quest to become a famous singer. But she soon realizes Sho was only using her as his personal maid to take care of household chores and pay for rent. Heart-broken, Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

A funny and entertaining romance story of a "diamond in the rough" trying to find her place in showbiz, and the mysterious pasts of the people around her.

====== NOTICE =======
We have been requested not to host this by Hakusensha. Please do not upload.
====== NOTICE =======
Go to Skip Beat! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window hoihei
  • 102 Replies
Topic Kickstarter for Skip Beat! anime US release! New Window Garlyle
  • 0 Replies
Topic percheeeeeeeeeeeé?? New Window Sasy_
  • 0 Replies
Topic I just finished the anime New Window Amorte
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favorite character in Skip Beat! New Window bumblebee310
  • 19 Replies
Topic Skip Beat! deutsch New Window harnomf
  • 3 Replies

513 Comments

wow...

Spoiler

So, the question is what will she use to 'mark' him, the nail, the earrings, or maybe a KNIFE.

Teeth?
@RoflCat Scars? Aint that a bit creepy for an everlasting mark? Then again, it's the Heel siblings we're talking about; leaving a scar does match Setsu's character.
Whoa, go Kyoko! What an awesome chapter to make up for some of the interminable slowness of the storyline.

On another note, as siblings the Heels are disturbing.
@Aycee: Scars, especially from war.
See this badass for example:
Spoiler

So, the question is what will she use to 'mark' him, the nail, the earrings, or maybe a KNIFE.
I can't wait till they people see Kyoko's Setsu when they're filming. (They aren't scrapping the role, are they?)
i wonder what kind of mark lasts a lifetime?Posted Image
The latest chapter made me sweat. Puuuh ^^'
Holy shiet. After being starved for a year.... this chapter was HOT. I just hope she doesn't snap back from Setsu into Kyoko and freak out. Maybe the next day, but not now! Would be the worst joke, after a year's+ worth of build up.
I think I'm about to have heart failure! Hells yeah Kyoko! Ren looks so deliciously happy right now, kyaaah! *Fangirling*

Yeah, this was a totally awesome chapter... I'm always rooting for Kyoko and Ren.
-.- Part of me wants to see them already together, but then again, part of me doesn't because I'm enjoying watching them skirt the issue of their rising feelings for each other. So entertaining.
Ren has never been more thankful for tight pants.
I don't think I could wait till January, then again I'll have to read this chapter several times in order to find some motivation and wait.

Go for it Kyouko!
Sexy sensual Skip Beat? Moar of this next month, oh boy!
Heyyyy don't waste the first few pages repeating what happened in the previous chapter! +_+ We want more sexiness!
Fwaa.. January..
*gawking at new chapter*
Wha- I- This! DA SEXINESS!
*mind blown*
This is skip beat right? right?

Damn I need a cold shower.

On a side note, imagine Yashirou, having a hidden camera somewhere, watching this
Oh. Oh my.

Did anyone else notice the note from the author on the side, saying, "I finally did it! I drew my heroine mounting a man!" It's just...
Well.
Its from the lipstick... it should have said that instead of rouge maybe. And not smut omg such a well done chapter! She dug in to save him from his darkness and did something she never would have done otherwise. Love the self sacrifice <3
SEXY TIMEZ WOOOOOH
waoh, wtf did i just read?
I think they're going to add the "Smut" tag soon...
Oh no! Where has the untouchable Mio gone to? The representative of all innocent Japanese women?

Spoiler
Never mind she's in character alright.
Spoiler
I get the feeling she's not in the right character. She seems to have switched characters, instead of Cain Heel's sibling she's acting as the uh, bully (forgot her name) that was really smart and had a lot of deduction skills.
dang Kyoko... DANG

just look at that face she's got at ch194 pg 30

She's getting ready for some .... you guess ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics