Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

have you been reading the manga srsly, the reason he is like that towards her is that she just sees him as a troublemaker and treats him as if he never developed as a human being, aka she is stuck with the image of his past of being a nice guy rather than present pervert, which pisses him off.
and according to this, its been going on for awhile, he feels she doesnt treat him seriously

as for the ToraDora comment.. NO idea how it would be like that, theres only one female character so far and the lead isnt responsible and have a milf mom and the female lead isnt a violent tsundere
Spoilers up to chapter 5...
Spoiler
Dafuq MC!! I thought he was going out to pull the fire alarm...
dafuq so cliffhanger damn it
Dafuq! Transform!?! Oh my godd.
If this turn into ToraDora i'm dropping this one.
fuck this shit if it turns into a battle manga
@Mr.Late: Well, her safety IS in danger. I don't see the problem in her expecting a little decency from the guy.
The author can turn this into an action manga, those are definitely blades.
Well wtf? The Girl expects for the guy to help? What? Why? I totally understand the mcs' reason to not to help.
You can't get everything on a silver platter, yet the Girl expects him help all the time...?
I like and enjoy this manga but the heroine really irritates me for some reason.
In the end the main girl will end up falling for the main guy besides it wasn't clear about her actual feelings for the main guy. She seemed pissed of at the main guy when he said "its not you" when she asked about if he had any girl he liked.
hmm idk how i feel about this im not used of seeing the main girl in love with another guy who isn't the main character
@kobester11 actually, it isn't...
many scanlation groups are actually competing for this?! This must be a masterpiece!
@Derek man, you pick everything up, don't you xD

but yeah, it ain't dropped. don't really care who releases it now though... just wanna read it
thanks for update...... :D
heh wait .... what ?? .... after reading chap 2 ..
ok not dropped anymore :P.
If Iron Maiden does get dropped, I'm picking it up so fast.

I was going to pick it up months ago but kobe kept telling me Casanova was doing it.
The ever rarely "human" MC
If the group doesn't find a PR and TL their gonna drop the project......If that ever happens, I'll do my best for my current group to pick it up.
Well at least the protagonist; Haruki, is pretty straight forward, even though he doesn't admit jealousy. I cracked up when he gave Tsukiko the finger. XD
This is amusingly true to pubescent behavior. Right down to the "what the hell, how do girls do that?". And I really look forward to seeing if the MC grows up a little or just plows ahead the way he is now. Either way it should be a lot of fun.
@RonaldRaygun I really loled at your comment. have you seen the recruitment page? have you gone to our Forums even once? we're freaking dying to recruit a proofreader for certain series. T.T
lol sorry about that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics