Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 152votes)

Stretch

Alt Names: alt ストレッチ
Author: Higashiyama Shou
Artist: Higashiyama Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Take a peek into the lives of the roommates Keiko and Ran, living and stretching together!
Go to Stretch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

Should have given her preserved lilies instead :V

Closer…

Spoiler

Then you shouldn't read gokukoku no brynhildr the humor in the last 10 or 20 chapters consists in "oh, he is a rapist and a sexual offender haha..."

It makes me sick...

But the joke isn't in that he's a sex offender. It's in how seriously he's taking things, and how unnatural it is.

i don't like this chapter joke

I agree. Is there something funny in haha that kid is going to grow up to be a sex offender?

Then you shouldn't read gokukoku no brynhildr the humor in the last 10 or 20 chapters consists in "oh, he is a rapist and a sexual offender haha..."

It makes me sick...
I don't understand. that kid should have been beheaded. We don't need these kind of garbage humor -_-. We are here to see Saeki and Keiko and yet we are seeing these trash and dirtbag characters.

I have never gotten the humor surrounding groping.  That kid just needs to be punished not enabled by his dirt bag of a sister.

I agree. Is there something funny in haha that kid is going to grow up to be a sex offender?

I have never gotten the humor surrounding groping.  That kid just needs to be punished not enabled by his dirt bag of a sister.

Just read the whole set of chapters and followed. It's a surprisingly honest and fun manga. Too bad the release dates are so far apart.

Spoiler

Little interactions like this are part of what make H. Shou so endearing.

I want Keiko to kick my buttcheeks too.

The last scene alone is worth the whole chapter
"I wish for good health" - Keiko
When you knows...

Will this end up Yuri? :o

Nope.
Ran maybe can be lesbian, or bissexual, but not Keiko and Ran knows it.
Sometimes Keiko seems to feel something for Ran, but it's just motherly love. Ran's presence helps Keiko heals for her lost.

I want to be bullied by oblivious Ran and protect Keiko's smile.

Ran is much more perceptive than Keiko, you know. She acts like a fool because she likes to mess around.

Am I the only one who misses the stretching sessions?

Page Five in Ch. 39. There are no text besides a large stretching sound. 

Transition from Page 6 to 7 was a trip for me. Did not see that coming.

Am I the only one who misses the stretching sessions?

The fact that most of you who read this knows Higashiyama Shou disappoints me.

LOL

I only ended up reading his other works because of this one. Sue me

Ran is a cutie and boy does she knows how to fucking abuse it. GG Keiko. I'd feed her takoyaki too.

Spoiler

...Yea, cute huh. Shoutouts to Tom Six.

The funny thing is that Stretch is both better-drawn and has more anatomically-attractive characters than any of his actual h-works. The closest he's ever got to the quality we see in Stretch is Japanese Preteen Suite's early chapters. It's also hard to reconcile the detailed musculature and postures of the women in Stretch to the half-assed anatomy of just about everyone in Gift.

Although the best thing about Stretch is the reasonable placement of speech bubbles. JPS is one of the great sinners in manga-dom in this regard.

I have to agree with you, some of his works have sad anatomy but then he kind of improve and get better in recent works. I wonder if he will start non-loli works now, seeing some of his story is actually good.

There's some sort of problem with the chapter numbering.

When you click on the next chapter arrow in a "b" chapter, it jumps over one chapter.

Actually, with each "b" chapter the chapter with the same number is the "a" chapter, which you're supposed to read first.

So yeah the chapter numbering is wrong kinda.

I want to be bullied by oblivious Ran and protect Keiko's smile.

The fact that most of you who read this knows Higashiyama Shou disappoints me.

LOL

I love Higashiyama Shou art but sadly, he dont want to draw manga (i wonder why?) cuz if he drawing do manga, he gonna get popular, his art is amazing, his story as the same, always good. What a waste ~.~

I only known 2 mangas from him.

STOP RAN, HE'S ALREADY DEAD.

The funny thing is that Stretch is both better-drawn and has more anatomically-attractive characters than any of his actual h-works. The closest he's ever got to the quality we see in Stretch is Japanese Preteen Suite's early chapters. It's also hard to reconcile the detailed musculature and postures of the women in Stretch to the half-assed anatomy of just about everyone in Gift.

Although the best thing about Stretch is the reasonable placement of speech bubbles. JPS is one of the great sinners in manga-dom in this regard.

This series actually made me really wish H. Show would branch out a little and draw non-loli doujins (sorry for the heretical statement) once in a while.

In the meantime, time to reread Pooka for the umpteenth time I guess.

Higashiyama Shou is the mangaka other pen name for his

Spoiler

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=7358

If that's not convince you enough, shall I give you a link to his works? Prepare to be shocked though.

that was... the most sudden-yet-underwhelming encounter i've ever seen in manga. ran is such a bully, though, ahahaha.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics