Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

Are we caught up to the series normal release schedule now?

How could you do this to me, FudgeNouget, my friend!?  You spoil me with multi-chapter releases, then crush me with a single chapter here!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!  I need more!  I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms!  The shakes and night sweats are killing me!!

Why do I get the impression that somebody wants "the Monster" to be a properly fatted goose for some experiment (either that, or both Lidusis and Chevel are being played as a matching pair)?  And, that that phantom... thing... is part of the farming process? <_<

Poor despair phantom!  It totally ruins your speech when the victim jumps up and wraps you in a blanket, huh?

Thanks for the chapter Lily ~<3

More and more i wont more and more and more *_*

okay, am i the only one wondering why the overhead view looks like a midget's head on a over sized body?! why does the author draw it like that!

Would Black Haze become weekly if it's popular enough ?

29 is out on naver, btw.

How do you now when a challenge on Naver becomes an offical webtoon?  Because don't challenge webtoons only get a small chance of becoming a webtoon, this part I am guessing.  Because I really enjoy this webtoon and went to naver to give it more hits so it has a chance of becoming a weekly webtoon.

Only way is one day you go check on it thinking it's an update, but turns out every single chapter is now unavailable and has been changed with an update "Yay! ___ became an official webtoon!!! <3<3<3 See you in __________"
or something along those lines....

How do you now when a challenge on Naver becomes an offical webtoon?  Because don't challenge webtoons only get a small chance of becoming a webtoon, this part I am guessing.  Because I really enjoy this webtoon and went to naver to give it more hits so it has a chance of becoming a weekly webtoon.

weird, chapter 27-28 in Naver isn't available for some reason, could someone tell me what happened?

uh... apparently they were "reported" for violence and/or "illicit sexual content" and is under investigation -.-

Which makes no sense at all since ch27 and 28 had nothing close to violence...

weird, chapter 27-28 in Naver isn't available for some reason, could someone tell me what happened?

thank you very much for doing this bap, hope you get the respect and thanks you deserve for the excellent work you've done and most assuredly will continue to do.

Thanks BAP Scans for translating this series. Nice job :D  :)

I can't be believe they caught up, I'm so sad :( Now it will be a lot longer between releases.

That said, great job BAP, good releases and a great series you picked up. Thank you

I just blazed through this, it's great!  Thanks to the translators!

Amazing work, thanks BAP Scans!

Yo, i heard that the translator like when we thank them, so yeah, thanks a lot dude. This series have potential and i agree, and who knows, maybe one day it will be known as one of the 5 greatest webtoons in batoto (Kubera,ToG,Noblesse,aletheia and Black Haze), and before i forget. once again
Good Job, keep this awesomeness going!

Why is the Type "Other"?

Waaa thank you BAP ! It's getting high on my favorite manga list ! I'm sure that in the future the popularity of this would become like ToG! :) And I really do think that we should put a summary on the manhwa because I almost didn't read it too since there's no summary -.- But it's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Oh, thanks for the suggestion, I'l try to get summary for Black Haze soon~~

Shucks, I'm like a kid at a candy store.

Great job BAP this series is awesome thanks for finding it and then translating All of the available chapters can't wait for future releases :)

You sirs from BAP Scans, deserve a medal.

You guys are fucking awesome!

I'm so sad the series updates only once every two weeks :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics