Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 52votes)

Collapse of the World as We Know It

Alt Names: alt Collapse of the World Increasinglyalt Collapse of your world as you read italt 日渐崩坏的世界alt Мир над пропастью. Шаг
Author: Dashu Jiang
Artist: Dashu Jiang
Genres: Comedy ComedyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: This manhua is a collection of short stories by this author. It is almost similar to the German Brothers Grimm's stories. however, these hold no morals but are more of a twisted outlook on life.

Warning : This series contain fucked up stuff, gore stuff, and mind fuck stuff and a little bit of dark humor.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/4240.html

Notice that some contents got 'harmonised' after a 'clean Internet' campaign in the link above.
Go to Collapse of the World as We Know It Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

The #1 way to get people to pay extra attention to something is to let them know it's being hidden from them.

I found the original chinese page so if anyone  knows what it says then do say so.

http://att.3dmgame.com/att/album/201302/28/1705333x243336ggx7zppp.jpg

Sorry man it gives that infamous error 404 page not found.

The #1 way to get people to pay extra attention to something is to let them know it's being hidden from them.

I found the original chinese page so if anyone  knows what it says then do say so.

http://att.3dmgame.com/att/album/201302/28/1705333x243336ggx7zppp.jpg

We have to know what was on those missing bubbles!

we wouldn't watch these manga short stories if we thought they were in poor taste so F U TL note on ch.30

Yeah, I second that. What did those clear bubbles say in the original? The Japanese itself would be enough for me.

Yeah...this shit is very disturbing.

Meh, there are worse manga. Though I have to admit that in terms of creativity some of these chapters can stand up to the best out there.

Read the note above them. Incidentally, that page has been completely removed from the original site as well (our raw had been dled before that happened). I suppose our tler isn't the only person who had a problem with it.

Well, I got the lines tled using google translate, so personally I am satisfied. :)

Now I'm really curious what it said.
Can anyone tell?

If it's really so bad you can't say here just PM me or something.

Also the bubbles in the swiss cheese woman's page in chapter 30 are empty.

Read the note above them. Incidentally, that page has been completely removed from the original site as well (our raw had been dled before that happened). I suppose our tler isn't the only person who had a problem with it.

Well, I got the lines tled using google translate, so personally I am satisfied. :)

Isn't sweat-soaking not sweat-soaking anymore once you stop using sweat to soak? How could you win in sweat-soaking when you rip off your own flesh without breaking a sweat?

Also the bubbles in the swiss cheese woman's page in chapter 30 are empty.

And there goes my hobby of popping bubble wrap....

This series is definitely sick and twisted enough to earn "Ol' Pervy's Seal of Approval!"

Spoiler
Yeah...this shit is very disturbing.

This guy obviously hates himself and humanity and wishes we would all collectively jump off a cliff. Then, finally, there would be no more issues to deal with. 

Humanity is flawed. We do more harm than good a lot of the time. Ok, here's your nobel prize for writing about how depraved we are. Sure. Now, let's all just circle-jerk about how much despair we have towards our own lives...

You'd think such folk would end up killing themselves since they hate being human so much, but that kind of consistency is usually lacking. "Welp, this is a total shitter of an existence, and I fucking hate most of you scum, but since I've got this life anyway, may as well talk about how fucked up everything is, and get those pats-on-the-back from the same sheeple that I despise (while I've got a pulse)."

Some people work very hard and make tremendous sacrifices to make this world a more beautiful place to live in. Many ordinary folk are decent and kind, open-hearted, and willing to help their neighbors in need. In times of struggle and utter chaos, humanity is capable of coming together in ways that shine and are amazing. Life is good, and for those of us that enjoy it with simplicity and aplomb, this kind of 'art' is an unbearable (& prolonged) excursion into the mind of someone with a pernicious death-urge. 

Pass.

You are obviously incapable of reading this wonderful work of dark humor, how immature. You are also naive as they get, just stop commenting, "humanity is capable of coming together in ways that shine and are amazing" it seems that you are on drugs, what church is brainwashing you?

This guy obviously hates himself and humanity and wishes we would all collectively jump off a cliff. Then, finally, there would be no more issues to deal with. 

Humanity is flawed. We do more harm than good a lot of the time. Ok, here's your nobel prize for writing about how depraved we are. Sure. Now, let's all just circle-jerk about how much despair we have towards our own lives...

You'd think such folk would end up killing themselves since they hate being human so much, but that kind of consistency is usually lacking. "Welp, this is a total shitter of an existence, and I fucking hate most of you scum, but since I've got this life anyway, may as well talk about how fucked up everything is, and get those pats-on-the-back from the same sheeple that I despise (while I've got a pulse)."

Some people work very hard and make tremendous sacrifices to make this world a more beautiful place to live in. Many ordinary folk are decent and kind, open-hearted, and willing to help their neighbors in need. In times of struggle and utter chaos, humanity is capable of coming together in ways that shine and are amazing. Life is good, and for those of us that enjoy it with simplicity and aplomb, this kind of 'art' is an unbearable (& prolonged) excursion into the mind of someone with a pernicious death-urge. 

Pass.

wut

Pass.

Aren’t some of those straight-up ripped off from other mangaka? The doll one for instance is originally from one of Junji Itō’s manga, I think.

Most/All of these stories are straight-up ripped from the original/other mythologies/myths, just with a more "recent" twist.

The doll one is pretty much the original "homunculus" (ie. Full Metal Alchemist) story/myth/theory. (Albeit not with a hand-sized doll.)

Aren’t some of those straight-up ripped off from other mangaka? The doll one for instance is originally from one of Junji Itō’s manga, I think.
I don't know, I'm more of a Matsumoto Jiro or usamaru furuya headfuck kind of guy.

Read the special first, seemed cute ,until "OHH SHIIIITTT!!!!!" ...By the time i read chapter 39 i could only thing "well, shit."

and I am done

and people say the japs are sick. i guess koreans want to contest that claim.

Chinese.

and people say the japs are sick. i guess koreans want to contest that claim.

......I swear, the author must be on drug when they do every chapter.

I'm suggesting a Comedy tag be added to this manga. The art is mildly disturbing, but the situations depicted are kinda amusing.

I lol'd at most of this.  Just read it all with this most recent chapter. XD

Ok so reading this for the first time, I see all the warnings so I get excited. I like this kind of shit, I like to be so terrified and disgusted that I have to pause. Check chapter numbers, it has a chapter 0 saying it's a special. Whatever the fuck let's start from there. First impression? Holy fucking shit this author knows his shit. Motherfucking attack with trypophobia included. Next page? One of the biggest plot twists I've ever seen. I did not expect that AT ALL.

I had to make a pause 'cause of my confused feelings.

This is gonna be amazing.

Read the first chapter. The only thing holding my puke is that back of my head telling me how not only it's just a manhua but also it's practically impossible for it to happen IRL.

Second pause.

I'm having the weirdest boner right now...

Third pause. Chapter 22 had me saying holy shit the entire time. Just when I thought I could predict where these stories where going I get a huge plot twist.

Welp, fourth pause. Chapter 23 made me laugh my ass off. It was like something out of Electric Retard, just way better.

And ended. For now. Following, 5 stars and highly recommended!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics