Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

The more I read this, the more I'm convinced that Seki-kun can do anything except pay attention in class.
This is such a riot! Poor Yokoi... no wait; she always draws herself into his shenannigans... well, at least we know they do "moved" around instead of staying in the class! :P
This is genius.
"Not cute at all so i can step on his face" words we should all live by.
is just me or any one else want those two together? xD
Seki - kun is ...
.Posted Image
Everytime she tries to pull out Seki uses the kittens and pulls her right back in lol.
He is the ultimate troll lol.
yet again she was seduced by the dark side with kittens
This girl is an idiot, isn't she? Lol..why does she go along with his play. Btw haha he got her good =]
chapter 10 = GOAL!!!
Ohhh Seki you troll
This manga make LOL'd! XD
Is his desk a portal ? lol
Box full of stuff grows bigger when two conditions are met.
its someone's else box, they are comming...

RL Experience on that one
Oh...
He is like the developer of Doraemon...
Hey , what happened to the chess - thingy ?
Those boxes remind me of my childhood. I used to capture bugs and put in some boxes. Next week, all I found were ants. May be I should try putting my enemies instead
This man...I want him as my classmate
Bwaha! His desk violates physics--but only for him!
and for his next trick he will make an elephant appear in the room and have her freak out even worse until the teacher get's mad at her for interrupting class again.
I'd want that kind of teacher who'd stylishly erase the notes on the blackboard.
KING OF TROLL!!!
Oh god, I want this to be an anime so bad. They can just be short 15 minute episodes for all I care.
I love when she narrates the games
What will happen? you'll know in the next episode!!! xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics