Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

why is there a "drama" tag...

As demonstrated by Traveler's thread a while back, Sage is still on the somewhat low end of hero "powerlevels" (although, since he's immortal, it's probably just a matter of time before he rises to the ranks of the "senpai", so to speak). So, it's safe to assume that if it came to that, someone from the association could easily take him down. 
More importantly, however, I don't think the Association's role is supposed to be like that. They aren't the TSAB. They police their own inter-dimensional message board and reprimand those who misuse it, but that's probably as far as it goes. Nobody wants to see hero-versus-hero World Wars across the cosmos, after all.

Which chapter was traveller again?

Let's see... Robot Maid would exterminate anyone threatening her master, Explosive Maid would "clean up" anyone threatening her master, and Bewitching Maid would turn anyone including her master into Master(Slave).
Not much choice, really.
I'd go for Explosive Maid, if only because at least unlike Robot Maid she probably has to rest every once in a while. :D

As demonstrated by Traveler's thread a while back, Sage is still on the somewhat low end of hero "powerlevels" (although, since he's immortal, it's probably just a matter of time before he rises to the ranks of the "senpai", so to speak). So, it's safe to assume that if it came to that, someone from the association could easily take him down. 
More importantly, however, I don't think the Association's role is supposed to be like that. They aren't the TSAB. They police their own inter-dimensional message board and reprimand those who misuse it, but that's probably as far as it goes. Nobody wants to see hero-versus-hero World Wars across the cosmos, after all.

It's not Robot Maid, it's Combat Maid.

So I'm guessing this is the last member of the explosive maid trio. All three of them have a screw loose, but i guess they wouldn't be much fun otherwise. now the question remains if you had to deal with one of them which one would you choose?

Let's see... Robot Maid would exterminate anyone threatening her master, Explosive Maid would "clean up" anyone threatening her master, and Bewitching Maid would turn anyone including her master into Master(Slave).
Not much choice, really.
I'd go for Explosive Maid, if only because at least unlike Robot Maid she probably has to rest every once in a while. :D

Maybe one of the white ones was from the sky garden incident? Also, since it was Sage's world to begin with, and he was trying to solve a problem made by the association (the association is responsible for heroes and allowed two heroes to be in the same world where only one was needed, technically that's on them, regardless of who did the actual summoning), they might have given him a break.

Spoiler

I guess they just get lectured? I wonder what they CAN do to someone like Sage. Given how much he helps other worlds out and how powerful he is... they'd create more problems by firing him or removing him from the hero boards than they would solve. If they even had the power to do that to Sage.

Man, a lot of characters appeared on thread 24.... though to be honest, I was wondering why Sage never got warnings for what he had done on the Two Heroes of Sky Garden arc.

I wonder what those tickets do other than just warnings though - it doesn't seem to ban them from using the BBS, considering that all 3 offenders are posting right after they were 'warned'.

Maybe one of the white ones was from the sky garden incident? Also, since it was Sage's world to begin with, and he was trying to solve a problem made by the association (the association is responsible for heroes and allowed two heroes to be in the same world where only one was needed, technically that's on them, regardless of who did the actual summoning), they might have given him a break.

Spoiler

I guess they just get lectured? I wonder what they CAN do to someone like Sage. Given how much he helps other worlds out and how powerful he is... they'd create more problems by firing him or removing him from the hero boards than they would solve. If they even had the power to do that to Sage.

Man, a lot of characters appeared on thread 24.... though to be honest, I was wondering why Sage never got warnings for what he had done on the Two Heroes of Sky Garden arc.

I wonder what those tickets do other than just warnings though - it doesn't seem to ban them from using the BBS, considering that all 3 offenders are posting right after they were 'warned'.

Y'know? I didn't like Legal Loli and Bewitching Maid's character. They kinda feel one-dimensionally repulsive somewhat.

...I'm actually terrified of a big-breasted flirtatious maid now. God Help Me.

Oh god, I misread the word "preserving as "perverting" on page 9. I guess that is why you shouldn't be reading after midnight. The dialogue in question is below.
Spoiler

Sage, Legal Loli and Maid:
Worth it!

Spoiler

So I'm guessing this is the last member of the explosive maid trio. All three of them have a screw loose, but i guess they wouldn't be much fun otherwise. now the question remains if you had to deal with one of them which one would you choose?

The one from Layla Lamis.  You know, the one who is currently with the shrine maiden.  

At the very least she is dedicated to truly being a maid.

I don't want to became the master(slave) of the bewitching maid.

How I think of that last part of the chapter

Spoiler

Also lol at Sage being the cause of so many things.

does anyone got hard when you see dat maid in the end of the lastest chapter?

MidoriKitzune
Dec 25 2015 01:40 PM

Ha, Sage and his problem solving magic. XD

Yeah~

If you aint having one yet, now you do xD.

I personally prefer if editors use smaller text to put above words that are meant to have a another meaning like how Kanji would have hiragana at the side for pronunciation but it does mean more work.

Planescape:Torment.
Check it out. You'll thank me.

I second this.

Wait a minute..............in chapter 9, why does Student's BBS have a physical form?

Well... Didn't expect there to be a triple trouble in the Association as well...

sage lol

Immortal don't mean you can't die.

Some company should consider making a troll game like this.

Planescape:Torment.
Check it out. You'll thank me.

I love this series.

I just decided. I freaking love it. Thanks for the trans, /ak/.

AVE NEX ALEA

Why did I feel that Sage suggestion will resulted in doom?

Because Sage. (Though we've seen him succeed more than fail, really. He just gets too enthusiastic.)

Wait Sage was there... can't he just make a new sword like he did before and send it to the hero... 

We know he can make powerful swords and can use magic to traverse dimension so it should be easy for him... If only he wasn't late....

Oh hell no! Remember what happened the last time he did that?

Wait Sage was there... can't he just make a new sword like he did before and send it to the hero... 

We know he can make powerful swords and can use magic to traverse dimension so it should be easy for him... If only he wasn't late....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics