Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

Wel...that was easy!

Well if you're gonna censor the word sex then I don't think you should be talking about it.

Why so judmental, guys? None of our business how fast people have sex, if they both consent then they're in their right to do so. They live in South Korea not North Korea.

Plus, let's be honest, I bet 10 imaginary dollars that they won't even do it.

Are you sure? give me 10 dolar after update chapter 42 please

I'm expecting Ha-Yeon to cockblock them.

not gonna happen

I'm expecting Ha-Yeon to cockblock them.
Dong box. Heh.

wait I'm confused, did I miss something? seems like her eye was legitimately hurting and he somehow thought she was faking it? leading to him mistakenly thinking she was DTF but was too shy to take the initiative?

Didn't seem like a very "smooth" transition to me. Least he could've done was look at her eye or something first before leaning in for the kiss not downright ignore it lol. 

"I don't think you're an easy woman!"

*throws her on the bed*

Me: ...what?

What ... so fast, is that real ? i mean that is their first date right, can't you read the clear sign ... damn why it become so cheap when it coming to s*x ...

Well if you're gonna censor the word sex then I don't think you should be talking about it.

Why so judmental, guys? None of our business how fast people have sex, if they both consent then they're in their right to do so. They live in South Korea not North Korea.

Plus, let's be honest, I bet 10 imaginary dollars that they won't even do it.

What ... so fast, is that real ? i mean that is their first date right, can't you read the clear sign ... damn why it become so cheap when it coming to s*x ...

Are we gonna need the NSFW red bar here for the next couple of chapters.?

NUyttbnh.jpg

Spoiler

LMAO!

Yes, everyone go try this one out in the United States, and report back your results in 40 years.

If you get out.

Well that escalated quickly...

I think this relationship is pretty " Easy Going"

Spoiler

woah.. that SC2 reference... makes it clear its a manhwa

Damn, he's smooth. If it weren't for his situation I would be surprised if he was still single.
Yeah.... about that
Spoiler

Damn, he's totally smooth. Lemme try that one next time I have a date.

ooooh the dude is goood

Searching for that green light like he's Gatsby. Atta boy.

Okay, we have an emergency! We have report that a blank eyes have appear on our heroine eyes! She is now on stage 1 of yanderefication! All personnel brace yourself! I repeat, all personnel brace yourself!

Stage 1? Catbug sempai i have to disagree. Stage 1 was already long past when she started to interfere in his relationships. Those blank eyes are the indication of at least stage 2 or 3. I should know. I have stared into such eyes in real life before.

Yess .. getting more interesting .. love it really

I predict that we'll see less and less weak-ass MC's, since their lack of commitment (particularly when choosing a girl) will decrease their chances of reproduction. Only the strong MC's survive, and they shall usher in a new golden age of manga that are actually good.

Oh, if only this was true...

she says she's okay with the dating stuff, but I'm pretty sure everytime she sees the teacher she's like

ed7365e3c03d33840d5ca3cf3f883ac0a4a442c8

It's not friends she has, more like annoying little flies over her piece of cake

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics