Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 158votes)

Beelzebub Side Story

Alt Names: alt Beelzebub Bangai Henalt Beelzebub Bangai-Hen
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Spin-off of Beelzebub
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-r4 )
Go to Beelzebub Side Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

210 Comments

What the heck?! Almost 3 months, and only 24 pages?! Couldn't it be at least 36? I guess we'll get the next one in November? Why can't it just be weekly again...

Thx for update. :)

Okay chapter, not as funny as the first.

It was a set up chapter. Dunno if it's trying to be more serious, or what though.

My guess....Journey To The Center of The Earth!

Thx for update. :)

Okay chapter, not as funny as the first.

So, almost 3 months later we get a new chapter....

Don't get me wrong, the chapter was funny and great. Good to see the WHOLE gang together again.

But are we seriously looking at quarterly releases (3 months)? If so, 1 more chapter until New Year.... and then the fourth will be out in jan/feb 2015.

This is almost worse than waiting around for updates of Berserk.

i didn't remember the scanlator were pay to do their job and release on time

Spoiler

Huh, Beel has had clothes on in every chapter so far.

Weird.

this... this is why i love beelzebub.. im dying of laughter

its the cage of eden setting!!everyone beware of the ending~

This... This is after the ending of the main series, right..? Or is it... Ummm....

It's after the main series, but before their graduation epilogue. So it happens in the 2 years that were skipped in the last chapter.

After reading this chapter

3d636d1fdb.jpg

So, everyone who's bitching about this manga going on and has forgotten that this was originally a comedy gag manga...

Spoiler

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/500x670q90/40/cmhf.jpg
I hope you were eating.

This... This is after the ending of the main series, right..? Or is it... Ummm....

Wow, Kunieda's legs on the 3rd page of chapter 2 are really freakishly long 0_0

Oh man, it totally reminded me this :D

gtRrKaJ.gif

So, almost 3 months later we get a new chapter....

Don't get me wrong, the chapter was funny and great. Good to see the WHOLE gang together again.

But are we seriously looking at quarterly releases (3 months)? If so, 1 more chapter until New Year.... and then the fourth will be out in jan/feb 2015.

This is almost worse than waiting around for updates of Berserk.

Wow, Kunieda's legs on the 3rd page of chapter 2 are really freakishly long 0_0

'out of all the people, he had to pull out Jabberwock'

for battles: Pillars

for recreational use: Boss

Fuck... this makes me miss the weekly release of beelzebub... every character is soo good and funny, and theres a shitton of them too

This is grand. Also, 15 bucks per hour seems like a pretty sweet rate for a freelance exorcist and cook.

Fuck my life, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Also, wasn't this the exact same intro for Cage of Eden? Or one of the other 'stranded-on-an-island-like-in-Lost" manga?

i know this so feels like cage of eden

Fuck my life, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Also, wasn't this the exact same intro for Cage of Eden? Or one of the other 'stranded-on-an-island-like-in-Lost" manga?

THIS IS HILARIOUS.

it reminded me of why I loved Beelzebub so much, oh gosh

By moving out of regular Jump, the author is now allowed to do whatever the hell crazy crap he wants.  I am soooooooo happy!

haahaha so funny!!

Muscle-Ichi was worth the wait.

5/5 because of furuichi ripped body(LOOOL, dafuq is this shit) and hilda loli body <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics