Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 157votes)

Dengeki Daisy

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มแสบมาช๊อตรักalt Bông Cúc Diệu Kìalt 爱情接合器alt 电击Daisyalt Electric Daisyalt 電撃デイジーalt 전격데이지alt 愛情接合器alt Мобильная маргариткаalt الأقحوان الكهربائي
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Artist: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Teru, who lost her only remaining relative, her older brother, is cheered on by a mail from an enigmatic person, DAISY, who she can contact via the cellphone her brother gave her. One day, through an unexpected incident, Teru ends up working as a servant for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this scoundrel, Kurosaki is really…!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by a group that doesn't allow rehosting of licenced comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Dengeki Daisy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Preview of Ch. 63 New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

@ thearux Oh, man, that produced a very disturbing visual! Say "metaphorically" instead of "inside her body not outside"!
If it's me, I probably won't find out that trick :D
wow rena's so smart ^^
I can't believe the guy wasn't suspicious at all when she asked for the lemonade. I knew exactly what she wanted to do. XD
Hahaha, yeah in our high-tech world a low-tech trick like that could really work sometimes.
Now that's what I call a chapter!
Posted Image
next chapter please :D:D
next chapter please :D:D
Posted Image
Hahaha It almost looked like Teru was massaging Kurosaki's butt XD
I wonder when Teru is going to start calling Kurosaki by his first name...
@Makovx And Im a male, just in case.
I'm going to draw kurosaki's face at the corner of my notebooks... XD
@thearux: Oh no. You said the forbidden phrase! *should be my husband*
Lots of girls will be mad at you XD
@thearux: Oh no. You said the forbidden phrase! *should be my husband*
Lots of girls will be mad at you XD
A lot better than I was expecting. I figured people were hyping it up, but it's pretty good. It's nice to see characters who actually learn from the situations they get into and change. There were a couple of times where I thought to myself "Ah, man. Not this situation again," only to have it end in a completely different way.
Daimaou-sama, that's cool! I didn't know about that. I'd been figuring it was a reference to HAL in the movie "2001", who sang it as he was regressing/dying. But I expect Arthur C. Clarke or Stanley Kubrick knew about that little fact and was referring to it. So either way it's relevant.
Lovegame haha I remember that song. Kurosaki is becoming more and more lolicon. :D
At least teru has the balls...well inside her body not outside, to confront him, knowing he has power, money, is stronger physically and all.

Siriusly guys, Daisy should be my husband.
@ShaiHH
we need the cliche daphne character. (daphne character from scooby doo ;D)
sigh, so Teru in the end really is just the Princess that gets abducted once every week.
haha
LoL at the attack names, also Daisy attitude, 5 stars.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics