Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.84 - 246votes)

The Breaker: New Waves

Alt Names: alt เธ„เธฃเธนเธ‹เนˆเธฒเธชเนŒเธ‚เธญเธ—เน‰เธฒเธŠเธ™เธกเธฒเน€เธŸเธตเธข เธ เธฒเธ„ เธ„เธฅเธทเนˆเธ™เธฅเธนเธเนƒเธซเธกเนˆalt ๋ธŒ๋ ˆ์ด์ปค2alt ๋ธŒ๋ ˆ์ด์ปคNWalt The Breaker 2alt The Breaker: NWalt The Breaker: Part 2
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Park Jin-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Continuation of The Breaker with new allies and enemies.
After his master (Goomonryong) destroys his ki-center, Shioon leaves the world of the Murim for a normal life to which he believes his master was trying to return him. But for a boy who holds the Phoenix medallion of the Sunwoo clan and the knowledge of the Black Heaven & Earth Technique, the world of the Murim will come to him...

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/BREAKER2
======Batoto Staff Note=======
DO NOT ADD ANY CHAPTERS FROM ANY GROUP, OR IN ANY LANGUAGE!!
With this we are honouring the request, made by the author, to take down all scanlations of The Breaker New Waves.
====Batoto Staff Note End=====
Go to The Breaker: New Waves Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Breaker2 Latest Chapter Discussion New Window s1b0i6n5
  • 77 Replies
Topic The Breaker New Waves Wallpaper New Window ToothlessShark
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raw question New Window Rohan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Clans of The Breaker-Dumbed Down New Window CorneliusA
  • 0 Replies
Topic Breaker General discussion New Window Sratis
  • 8 Replies
Topic Oops... New Window Allanon
  • 17 Replies

229 Comments

i couldn't agree with you more Goomonryong!! give him a lesson he will never forget!

ch 145 was so epic to bad its to dam short :/

Holy cow.. I get it.. it just hit me today at work, while I was in agony of another Breaker break.. break... Breaker. Damn, the author solely created this whole series, named it Breaker, just to pun the fudge out of us all by planned frequent breaks. To rub the salt in the wound, it's named New Waves, referring to his Island Vacation Breaks. 

..one of them probably is a surfer..

I applaud your dedication, guys.

I patiently await the next chapter of bloody eye candy.

Sincerely, ATFmac

well he already did the same break last year (when he was invited to the same trip)

this series is getting awesomer every chapter, it would be so cool if the breaker gets animated.

Snap It took 144รท52 = 2.76 years for this series perhaps longer from weeks with no chapters for all of us just to shioon to meet his teacher again.

The cliffhanger: Fan's New Rages

Chapters of New Waves shouldn't be uploaded, not sure how to remove a chapter but it should be removed.

Holy cow.. I get it.. it just hit me today at work, while I was in agony of another Breaker break.. break... Breaker. Damn, the author solely created this whole series, named it Breaker, just to pun the fudge out of us all by planned frequent breaks. To rub the salt in the wound, it's named New Waves, referring to his Island Vacation Breaks. 

..one of them probably is a surfer..

I applaud your dedication, guys.

I patiently await the next chapter of bloody eye candy.

Sincerely, ATFmac

hehehe... government eye glasses guy is looking for trouble.. 

piss off Chuwoonsii and you're dead.. XD you dont know what hit you!! 

could all of you just read the freaking description and stop commenting like nothing has been done to explain ?

where are the chapters

ahh.. i wish i could read more of this or make the chapter goes on and on, page after page after page while im reading... :P

I CANT SEE ANY CHAPTER

Neither can I

O.o

I almost wept with this chapter, poor shioon feeling so powerless and remembering the sacrifice of elder jeon ... T.T manly tears everywhere.

kyaaahhh~!! Chunwoosii is back!!! yeah baby!!!

its about time he meets his disciple!!! 

oohh im getting excited!! 

ohohohohoho.... acknowledged!!! 

great chapter!!! ^^ keep it coming please.. 

GODDAMNIT!!! THAT'S 32 PAGES OF AWESOMENESS! 
IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!

tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

Well... he's goddamn immortal... seriously a nuke could be dropped on shioon's face and he still wouldn't die. lol

oh yeah! oh yeah!! oh yeah!!!

hiatus done!!! now lets continue where we left off, shall we? ^^

Oh man I still remember the time when everyone was like "F*CK THIS SH*T THIS MC SUCKS! DROPPING THIS NOW!".

It's so funny that I'm laughing at those idiots who come crawling back shouting out how awesome Shioon's turned out.

go on hiatus......and come back for world do domination..XD

Hmmm... Maybe that's why there are no new chapters here >.> And you could always go to the "sites hated by scanlators" and read it you know...

I think he was referring to the 128th chapter, which hasn't been published on the author's website either (we were at 1ch/week before, and now it has almost been a month this the last one)

when is the next chapter coming out??

[Important Note: DO NOT ADD ANY CHAPTERS FROM ANY GROUP, OR IN ANY LANGUAGE!! The Author has stated this so.]

Hmmm... Maybe that's why there are no new chapters here >.> And you could always go to the "sites hated by scanlators" and read it you know...

when is the next chapter coming out??

Such a roller coaster of emotions. Finally starting to see the elder as less of an ass and more of a badass. Shioon levelling up his badassery skill again. Only to drop off with news of a hiatus D:

dang!!!! doc gramps a sly and a trickster!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics