Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

While seeing all the heroes together is amazing it is also bittersweet since the end is near... Let it go out with Sage getting drunk and causing chaos!

If what chapter 27 says is right, next chapter is the end

This makes me sad. After stumbling upon this hidden gem only a while ago it's finally coming to an end

It's the end...Of the Hero Meetup. Didn't say anything about it being the end of the manga

If what chapter 27 says is right, next chapter is the end

This makes me sad. After stumbling upon this hidden gem only a while ago it's finally coming to an end

Hero : Security Guard

Space-Time Public order administration

....Okay, who is this guys and where is Nanoha?! Damn, he is even more badass than Nanoha & co?!

Without her immortality, princess shrine maiden would be long dead of alcohol poisoning.

I think Student can break the 4th wall...

*SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 27 RAW*

Spoiler

Use a spoiler tag if you're going to put a spoiler

I think Student can break the 4th wall...

*SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 27 RAW*

I mean, he never shows his face....even at the IRL meeting of all the heroes....

she has been hitting the healing potions pretty hard lately.

You probably get it already, but just in case- those are sake cups she's drinking from. She's not getting drunk on health potions :P

Well it would definitely be refreshing since all the other stories have young heroes usually in their early teens to early twenties. And no, the one where the dam old man turned back into a young man doesn't count

Seconded that it doesn't count

I don't know why Chapter 25's hero struck a chord with me. Maybe it's because he said he was seventy-two, which was the same age as my father before he passed away (bless his soul).

I'd like to read a classic fantasy story of a man who's called to heroism despite being a grandfather of all things.

Well it would definitely be refreshing since all the other stories have young heroes usually in their early teens to early twenties. And no, the one where the dam old man turned back into a young man doesn't count

I don't know why Chapter 25's hero struck a chord with me. Maybe it's because he said he was seventy-two, which was the same age as my father before he passed away (bless his soul).

I'd like to read a classic fantasy story of a man who's called to heroism despite being a grandfather of all things.

I love sage. Definetly my favorite character (possibly even favorite across all series). High priestess: 'What idiot would even think of such magic!!' Sage: *Currently thinking of such magic*

And sage is learning :P He got in trouble last time he broke through space time so this time he made a fake one to break through X3

I love sage. Definetly my favorite character (possibly even favorite across all series). High priestess: 'What idiot would even think of such magic!!' Sage: *Currently thinking of such magic*

So Priest and PSM... a lifetime of celibacy, except you're immortal?

Dang.

Well now you know why PSM is always drunk.

lol Priest is drunk on restorative.

So Priest and PSM... a lifetime of celibacy, except you're immortal?

Dang.

Newlywed versus death by childbirth?

That's an exaggeration.  Even in the sixth and seventh Centuries, between the fall of the Western Empire and the Carolingian Renaissance, the rate of fatalities in childbirth was still below 100 per 10,000 (that is, 1%), so you could have 20 children and still be unlikely to die in childbirth.

Of course, your village could be hit by Germanic raiders or whatever, and that tended to lower life expectancy a lot, but you were usually safe during childbirth.

The lower the average lifespan, the lower marriageable age is.

Besides, in such world where there's no mandatory education, what's the difference between a girl past her puberty (15-16?) and 20 years old woman in such rural place?

Newlywed versus death by childbirth?

Just realized this after some time, but the Grandpa Hero was mastering Avan Strash.

290cca6944.jpg

BHAHAHAHAHA!

tumblr_lyn10j2vGR1qanc4vo1_500.gif

"understanding spacetime...

no, make a fake spacetime..."

o_o  wow

Who cares about existing laws when you can make your own laws?

"understanding spacetime...

no, make a fake spacetime..."

o_o  wow

Somehow, that doesn't seem like a big deal. What's that rule again? Half your age plus 7? That's the lower limit for your dating pool. So his is 43. The gross factor only comes in depending on when they got married. I mean, if he got married at 35 then she was 15... If he was 32...let's just hope they married really late... 

The lower the average lifespan, the lower marriageable age is.

Besides, in such world where there's no mandatory education, what's the difference between a girl past her puberty (15-16?) and 20 years old woman in such rural place?

Yup, only good things can come of asking Sage about magic nukes...

Wife is 20 years younger than the 72 year old...he's fooling around with a 52 year old?

Somehow, that doesn't seem like a big deal. What's that rule again? Half your age plus 7? That's the lower limit for your dating pool. So his is 43. The gross factor only comes in depending on when they got married. I mean, if he got married at 35 then she was 15... If he was 32...let's just hope they married really late... 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics