Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

I would love it if Yusuke just straight up fired the maids. It's not like he actually needs them for anything.

You and I agree that the house need not be so big or so nice, but he is a high-ranking official, and it might be scandalous if his house were not well-maintained.  If it helps, I think Yuske agrees.

"Dammit woman, your job as a spy is to provide us with the information we want to hear, not the actual truth!"

The house was build for him by the state, so to speak. We don't even know from the manga if it's his property or something given to him as part of his official status in the kingdom. If anything, the story is surprisingly realistic about power plays not being limited to spies and battles, but also being present in things as apparently meaningless as hiring staff.

This is probably the only story I like of "protagonist ends in a fantasy world with OP game superpowers". Lots of worldbuilding, the social and political impact of his powers is acknowledged and explored, and he is not teaching everyone who is boss in a revenge power-fantasy.

It was built by the state as a reward for his services so far so yes it is his mansion and for his use as he sees fit

Just fire them all and hire people who are to your liking? Shouldn't be that hard, just let his squadmates or the people refer some folks to him and hire those. It's odd anyway that he wasn't choosing his own personnel.

The house was build for him by the state, so to speak. We don't even know from the manga if it's his property or something given to him as part of his official status in the kingdom. If anything, the story is surprisingly realistic about power plays not being limited to spies and battles, but also being present in things as apparently meaningless as hiring staff.

This is probably the only story I like of "protagonist ends in a fantasy world with OP game superpowers". Lots of worldbuilding, the social and political impact of his powers is acknowledged and explored, and he is not teaching everyone who is boss in a revenge power-fantasy.

Just fire them all and hire people who are to your liking? Shouldn't be that hard, just let his squadmates or the people refer some folks to him and hire those. It's odd anyway that he wasn't choosing his own personnel.

MidoriKitzune
Dec 04 2016 09:17 AM

She needs to be protected from the dense protagonist! kill it with fire!

True.

I hope for that to happen anytime soon ..... soon.

He's going to discipline the maids through rape and impregnation. Exhentai, here we come.

Sun must be protected.

AT ALL POSSIBLE COSTS

Spoiler

She needs to be protected from the dense protagonist! kill it with fire!

Rereading this, I realized...

Spoiler

Spoiler

But yeah, "help" you never asked for can be rather annoying at times.
(As some here might know due to having friends or family that just wants to "help".) =P

Have a nice day!

Actually given the closeness with the older name, I would think it's Tuberculosis. The old name for it was Consumption, since it seemed to 'consume' the health of the victim.

Nice hypothesis, but to clarify, I think we describe it medically as "wasting" rather than "consuming."

Just some food for thought - I would ask you to remember or look up the pathology of TB: Off the top of my head, while TB is highly infectious and have a major presence in medieval Europe, its "death causing" effects are largely limited to those who suffer from chronic malnutrition, and moreso in modern times, immunosuppression. Otherwise, it will be sequestered in Ghon complexes and be largely innate until the aforementioned conditions arise. That and most importantly, TB is airborne...

This is slightly counter to why a wealthy songstress would suffer from active TB, since I doubt she suffers from a lack of food as commoners do and there are more serious diseases to worry about than a resurfacing TB infection if she is immunesuppressed. And, WTFOMG DON'T WALK AROUND SPREADING TB TO EVERYONE!

Granted, given this is a fantasy story, it can be a more virulent but less infectious form of TB, so all bets are off... But bravo for bringing up a nice hypothesis. (I honestly prefer it to be a variant of TB rather than something absurd I would commonly see in mangas, like "mana wasting sickness," or "crystallization syndrome")

Sun must be protected.

AT ALL POSSIBLE COSTS

Spoiler

PLS YUUSUKE, SAY THIS:

"IF YOU MESS WITH MY WAIFU, I'LL END UR LAIFU"

I think he will do just that. Prepare for some scolding.

Why not just leave some of his members or rotate his squad members on duty to protect Sun.

Damn you manga military/politics logics T_T

"I need to deal with this quickly..."

It's simple. Just say:

"Next time I hear any of you badmouthing powerless people, you're all fired. No exceptions."

Problem solved.

Even while I was reading that part I was thinking how is this a problem? Just fire anyone that has the wrong attitude.

And why are a bunch of bureaucrats hiring his staff anyways? Fire 'em all and bring in your own staff.

Of any of the issues he's had, this is the simplest to deal with and correct. It doesn't really even warrant the rating of a problem.

Gramps at it again, he's got mad game.

It's simple. Just say:

"Next time I hear any of you badmouthing powerless people, you're all fired"

"Out of a cannon, into the sun."

"Don't talk smack about my waifu!"

"I need to deal with this quickly..."

It's simple. Just say:

"Next time I hear any of you badmouthing powerless people, you're all fired. No exceptions."

Problem solved.

PLS YUUSUKE, SAY THIS:

"IF YOU MESS WITH MY WAIFU, I'LL END UR LAIFU"

I would love it if Yusuke just straight up fired the maids. It's not like he actually needs them for anything.

Spoiler

One thing I never really give this series enough credit for is the fact that it got away from some of the stronger elements of a self-insert protagonist where the story focuses entirely on addicting the reader to his power growth.  Instead, the series seems to be trying a little harder to build an interesting setting and is finally stabilizing some of the other members of the cast.  I especially like that the princess seems to actually participate in the plot and be useful towards whatever the current objectives are.

Tomboy Princess is the best character here by far. She's both smart and troublesome, to the point that she's the cutest character in the story.

Her poor attendant will probably never have a child in the future, since he's already taking a beating from taking care of her(figuratively speaking). And MCs inventions only make it worse for the poor guy.

Actually given the closeness with the older name, I would think it's Tuberculosis. The old name for it was Consumption, since it seemed to 'consume' the health of the victim.

Boom

Cancer it is

Yuusuke has made it clear that his only interest is Sun.

I'd guess it's more likely cancer.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics